Chapter 27

2 months had gone by fast for Aiden while he was promoting his album. Between the shows, the concerts, the YouTube channels, the lives he did to meet his fans, traveling here and there occasionally, and not having time to even sleep properly, he wasn't really able to have a phone call that lasted more than 2 minutes.

But now the promotion was done with, and he had 10 days before going on the world tour. He still had schedules in the meantime, but he was free for most of it. Coming home from his last show, he took a shower and collapsed on his bed, sleeping for 22 hours straight.

Aiden was lying on his stomach with his head deep in the pillows. He was awake but still didn't want to move.

He heard digits and then the sound that resembled his front door opening. There were only 3 people who had his passcode, no wait- 4. He gave it to Edwin as well. He assumed it was Max, since he was the only person who knew he was back from his Singapore fan meeting, so he simply didn't move an inch. A few seconds later, he heard footsteps getting closer and then someone lay beside him. Turning his head to see who it was, he saw a face he had missed dearly. Before he knew it, there were tears in his eyes, drops landing on the pillow under his head. The other came closer and put an arm around Aiden's shoulder while wiping a few of his tears. They stayed like that, looking at each other for a long time. Aiden was the first one to break the silence when the tears finally stopped.

"You're back?"

He was replied with a hum and a hand brushing his hair out of his face repeatedly. "You've lost so much weight. Where are my muscles?"

Aiden chuckled bitterly, "I haven't had the motivation to work out that hard, really."

The other just smiled at him and moved closer, hugging Aiden's head to his chest while caressing his hair. Aiden hugged him back and fell asleep soon after cos the scent and the hand in his hair were like a sleeping pill to him.

He had just come out of the shower when his bell rang. Opening the door, he was met with the trio. He started joking around and bullying Max, as usual, smiling widely and laughing at every dad joke Brad was saying. Basically, he was on the fucking cloud nine.

"You're in a good mood!" Finn stated.

"Hell yeah, I am!" He answered while having Max locked between his legs to prevent him from getting his hands on the remote.

Finn laughed at them. "Something happened or what?"

"Joe was here!" He replied, and the room fell silent.

Even Max stopped trying to free himself and turned to look at him. "He's back?"

Aiden nodded repeatedly, smiling like a fool. The other three just exchanged looks between themselves and didn't leave any comments on that.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Edwin felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, but he was in a middle of a counseling session and had to ignore it. The vibration didn't continue for long, but then he got a short buzz which indicated that he had a message.

After the session finished, he took his phone out and saw Aiden's name, both on the missed call and the message notification.

'Hey Ed, are you free tonight? The guys are here, so come here and bring Vin and Lili with you if you can. If you can't bring them, just come yourself. I have someone to introduce to you as well.'

He started typing: 'I'm free after 10. Would that be ok? Also, Lili is with Kurt but I'll see if I can bring Vin.'

Soon after, he received the reply, 'Yeah, the guys are coming around that time as well since they all have jobs and I'm the only couch potato here.'