Chapter 30

Edited

Aiden woke up to a beautiful person in his arms. Edwin was still asleep, his hands between their chests and head a little upward. Aiden noticed the hickeys he had left on his neck and all over his body. He loved leaving marks on others, always, but he couldn't afford to have those where they could be seen and from the way they went at it, he was sure he had at least two on his neck and so many on his chest. He was just thankful he wasn't having any concerts or shows for a few days. Placing a kiss on his head, he got out of bed to take a shower.

When he came out, Edwin had woken up, sitting on the bed, with the blanket around him, rubbing his eye with a puffy face. It was so adorable that Aiden wanted to squish him so badly, but he didn't cos he didn't know how the other was feeling about all this. Hell, he didn't even know how he felt. All he knew was the fact that he kept dreaming about the same dream all the while he had Edwin in his arms, sleeping.

"Good... night? I think it's around 10. We slept too much! Take a shower while I order something. What do you wanna eat?" He said while entering the walk-in closet, only taking a quick glance at the burrito Edwin, looking like a fucking cute kitten.

'Yeah, before it was a puppy, now a kitten! Make up your mind. Cats or dogs?'

He laughed at his own thoughts and pulled a pair of sweatpants over his legs. Coming back to the room, Edwin hadn't moved an inch. He made his way to bed, standing next to Edwin's side.

"Why? Something wrong? Wanna sleep some more?" He asked gently.

Edwin looked up at him with pouty lips and puppy eyes. "Do you often have nightmares?" He asked in his low, hoarse voice.

Aiden's eyes widened at the question. Did he have a nightmare while they were asleep? But he didn't remember anything. He would've woken up all panting and sweating, but he didn't remember anything like that.

"Why do you ask?"

"You were having one. And it seemed to be terrible. I called you and shook you but you didn't wake up, so I just hugged you as tight as I could and then you finally started to calm down. You-... you even had a few tears rolling down on your face." And then he looked back at the pillows, maybe checking if the tears had left any trace on the material.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I sometimes have them. Not a big deal, though. Come on now, get up and take a shower. Your hair is sticking out in all the possible ways." He chuckled, pointing at the younger's hair.

Edwin frowned at him and pressed his lips together, observing him somehow. "You didn't mention anything about nightmares in your sessions. Why?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Really Edwin? You're gonna go pro on me while being naked on my bed? Please!" He grabbed Edwin and picked him up, making him stand on his feet on the floor, and then patted his back, pushing him a little forward to the bathroom door.

"I'll get dressed and then we'll talk about this. You can't escape from this, sweety."

Aiden couldn't help laughing. "Sure, but first you better make up your mind whether you wanna call me Aiden or some pet name. I mean, I love them both, but it's confusing going back and forth. Personally, I love the pet names more." Aiden winked and smirked at him before asking again, "What do you wanna eat?"

Upon realizing what Aiden was really referring to, Edwin became as red as a tomato. He kept calling him baby at times last night and then came by crying out his name. So sure the tease that was Aiden would comment on that and make him blush to death. Turning around quickly to hide the burning face while holding on to the blanket with all the strength he had, he whispered hamburger and disappeared into the bathroom. He heard Aiden's chuckle as he left the room.

Their food arrived just as Edwin got out of the bedroom, completely dressed and everything.

Smiling, Aiden put the plate in front of him, and they started eating. They just ate without saying a word.

Aiden was the first one to talk afterward. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked while sipping on coffee and leaning back against the sink.

"I still wanna beat the shit out of Kurt, but I guess it won't change anything. I wanna search for her, but I know it won't change the way she feels. I don't know what to do. I'm really lost." He sighed, holding the mug in his hands tightly.

Aiden hummed quietly. "Edwin, do... do you regret what we did? I mean to me you were just bursting with all kinds of emotions so..." He said slowly, calculating his every word.

"No. I don't. I'm not the regretting type." He smiled at the muscular man in front of him, who at that moment seemed like a lost kid.

Aiden smiled back and was about to take another sip when the door opened and Joe hurried in. Looking at the two of them back and forth, his face became angrier and angrier. He breathed harshly and looked at Aiden with a death glare.

"Ian has been unconscious for the past 12 hours. Why the fuck don't you pick up your fucking phone?" He shouted and Aiden put the mug down almost immediately, all color fading from his skin and expression agonized.

"What happened?" was all he could ask while his whole body started trembling.

"He just fainted out of nowhere and he hasn't woken up since. He's lying there while you..." He looked at the two of them with something similar to disgust in his eyes. "I hope you had fun, at least." His words tasted like venom and he was about to walk out when Aiden ran and grabbed his hand.

"Wait, Joe, wait, take me there. Let me put on something. Just, wait here." In a matter of seconds, Aiden was dressed in the first outfit he could find, nothing like the usual matching style but just whatever he could get his hands on faster. Running to the door, he paused shortly and ran back to Edwin, who was just sitting there like a fool, not having any idea what the hell was going on. He squeezed his hand shortly, saying, "I'm so sorry." and then rushed out of the door, leaving Edwin alone in his apartment.

Edwin didn't know what to do, so he just washed the dishes. Then he decided to watch TV for one more hour while waiting and then leave if Aiden wasn't back by then. A little while after that, the front door opened and Finn came in, getting shocked upon seeing Edwin there.

"Does everyone have his passcode or what?" He asked curiously.

"He overdosed three times and has passed out a couple of times. What do you expect?" Finn replied while going to the bedroom and taking something out of one of the drawers.

"If you're waiting for him, I don't think he'll come back soon."

"Finn, what's exactly going on? His soul left his body when he heard about Ian."

Finn looked at him and then noticed the hickeys on his neck. Frowning and sighing at the same time, he made Edwin sit down on the couch.

"Listen, Edwin, I think you have feelings for Aiden and from the evidence, you've already slept together, but what you need to know is that Aiden's still in love with his ex. And if it's not love, knowing him, he's gonna feel guilt and regret and so many other things for a long time. So I'd like to advise you to get yourself out before you're in too deep. Cos I doubt he'll ever feel the same way you feel about him. The guilt won't let him."

"But why does he feel guilty? I know it's fucked up, now that Joe is back and everything and I don't know why he even agreed to sleep with me when his ex is here but—"

"Joe's not his ex!" Finn interrupted him. "Ian is."