Chapter 91

Edited

Aiden:

MV OUT NOW!

Aiden:

Did you like it? The album will be out in a few ^^

Aiden:

Yo~ Are you ready? I'll see you in a bit at the press!

The day millions of people were waiting for finally came, and Aiden's new album was released. A press for the album was being held at the Art center's concert hall in the evening.

When Aiden set foot on the stage and saw thousands of his fans, cheering and screaming for him, he felt so overwhelmed, he couldn't keep himself together. He broke into tears that very second as he kept looking at the beautiful people that were standing on their feet for him. Bringing both of his hands to his mouth, he bit his lips hard to maintain some self-control back.

"Okay, sit down. I think he won't stop crying as long as you're cheering for him." The MC said.

"Hiii!!" Aiden managed to say without his voice cracking. "I'm sorry I'm being like this. It's just been too long since the last time I saw you and I missed all of you so much." He paused and wiped his tears away with the tissue that was handed to him. They all sat down in their chairs.

"To be honest, I kind of thought that... because of two long hiatuses back to back, I'd lost many fans, but seeing you here like this just reminded me that my fans are loyal to me."

Everyone started saying encouraging words to him but because there were around 15k people present there, none of the words were understandable, but it was still heart-warming.

"So... did you like the album?"

'Yes~' They all replied.

"I actually wanted to promote it with the same hair in the MV but it's been so long since we filmed it that it felt like repeating the past so I dyed it purple. Is that okay?"

'Yes~'

Aiden giggled and spent a few more seconds just looking at them until the MC started talking.

"There are 9 tracks in the album plus the intro. We were listening to them just before this and... all of them are good! There wasn't a single average track in it! How do you do this?! Did you do everything yourself again this time?"

Aiden chuckled at the compliment. He could never get used to it. "Thank you so much! Yeah. I did everything. But you know, there are always people I get advice from and ask for their opinion and have them fix small parts."

"So there's the title track. Which by the way had a very beautiful and cinematic music video. Who were the people acting in it?"

"Oh, the director that I usually work with recommended them. They were theater actors from his daughter's university. He said it'd be more interesting to use new faces instead of actors that are known, so we did. And they're all really good guys. We had a fun time recording."

"In track number two, 'beautiful', you worked with Patrick and Hyo again. Are you guys a unit now or what?"

"Well, for beautiful, I really wanted rap parts because it wouldn't have the same dynamics with only vocals. And I love both Patrick and Hyo so much and we're all under the same label, our voices also match, so yeah! We'll probably work together more in the future. Did you like beautiful, guys?"

'Yeeees~'

'Edwin's very beautiful, Aiden!' One of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs and everyone burst out laughing.