Chapter 69

Edited

Aiden had been abroad for about 12 days now and Edwin was going truly insane. It didn't matter how busy they were with their dance practices, the thought of Aiden wouldn't leave his head one second. It was all the same for Aiden as well, he could tell.

With the sudden photo of him that Aiden posted the day he left, there were a lot of news and articles going on about the both of them. People had practically dug into his life and figured out that he was a part of Brad's crew. Aiden hadn't been joking about getting him a bodyguard, and now he was going everywhere with this very big dude following his every step. There had been a billion reporters everywhere, but the bodyguard successfully helped him escape them through backdoors every time. The whole thing was a giant mess but Aiden and the two rappers' song had been a huge success worldwide and as soon as he would land the next night, his boss and a few other staff of the company would come to their apartment, to both have a small congratulation party and discuss the matters on their relationship.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

It was already around midnight when everyone left and the two of them were alone at last. Aiden had missed Edwin dearly, and he'd been longing for him the whole night.

He was currently sitting on the couch's armrest, watching Edwin as he went back and forth, grabbing stuff from here and there and putting them in their place. He had told the younger that he would call a cleaning lady tomorrow, but the other was still cleaning some of the mess they left behind. Not a mere minute later, Aiden grew impatient, as it seemed the younger hadn't really missed him. Not with the way he wasn't paying any kind of attention to him whatsoever. So he stood up and walked a few steps forward, catching Edwin in his footstep while he was headed to the kitchen.

Aiden grabbed Edwin's upper arm and pulled him close, flush against his body. The younger yelped at the sudden action and looked at him with widened eyes while he himself had a look of admiration and a slight smirk on his face. They stood there like that for a few seconds. Edwin's hands were the only thing between their bodies, resting on his muscular chest.

"Hey, boyfriend." Aiden said playfully while looking deep into his boyfriend's eyes.

"Hey, handsome~" Edwin replied with a kind smile and eyes full of love.

"I've missed you." The older said while he wrapped his arms around the thin waist tightly, making him get even closer.

"I've missed you too." Edwin freed his right hand from between their bodies and brushed a strand of hair out of the older's face.

"You have? It certainly doesn't seem like it, though. You've been ignoring me all night."

"Your boss was here. I couldn't act all gay in front of him."

"You are gay though!" Aiden teased him and leaned in, pecking the younger's lips shortly, which the other leaned into. But he pulled back quickly, not wanting to let him enjoy it as easy as that. He had been ignored all night, and Edwin had to pay for it a bit.

"I'm gay, but you should learn how to keep your dick in your pants sometimes." The dancer teased him, pinching his ear playfully.

"Should I now? Well then, off you go. I'm gonna practice it from now on."

Edwin raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth in surprise. He did not see that coming. Aiden completely let go of him and took a step back, gesturing toward the kitchen with his hand, showing him he should continue what he was doing. Edwin didn't really mean what he said, though. All night he was thirsty for Aiden's touch. Even a peck, but he had been too shy cos there were people he had never met before in his entire life at the apartment. Pouting and frowning, he looked at Aiden with puppy eyes but didn't take any steps toward the older. He wanted to make the man come to him, show him how much he wanted him. But his boyfriend just stood there, with his arms crossed on his chest, while looking at him with a blank face.