Thirty Seven

"Stop this Han! Let's go home okay.. come on..." SeungYeon pulled Wenhan up, but he refused to follow him and because of that, SeungYeon now princess carried him, making Wenhan to now calm down and let him carry him, enjoying this opportunity he had and had promised to use this opportunity he had and do as Yang Zi had instructed him. 

He will take every advantage and opportunity he has now. Sleeping with SeungYeon has been something he dreamed of so many times, to be with him, for him to reciprocate his love, for him to see him more than a friend and finally made him his boyfriend, or best, his wife. 

He wants to be with SeungYeon, to sleep and wake up looking at his handsome face, to be the reason he will smile, and of course, to have his smiles and jokes all to himself and doesn't want to share him with anyone, especially, not with Xiao Zhan.

This is his time to be with his man, and have his moment with him - wenhan thought, even in his drunk state, he still seemed to understand what's going on around him and definitely know, SeungYeon carried him up. 

He started throwing tantrums. "Can you please let me down! Get away from me and go back to your boyfriend! Go and carry him and put me down!" He struggled to get down, but SeungYeon was already stronger than him, and can't let him down, especially him, his best friend.

"Han, I do not know the reason why you got yourself drunk this way, but whatever is the reason, I will never let you down. You are my best friend, someone I regard as my brother. So just stop struggling and acting cute and let me carry you. I'm almost close to where I parked my car.." SeungYeon looked at his face and smiled, while wenhan hid his face on his chest, being shy because of hearing SeungYeon call him cute.

"Fine, but I won't let you carry me down anymore!" Wenhan shyly said, and finally stopped struggling. SeungYeon carried him closer to his chest, smiling when he saw how red his friend's drunk face had turned. Adorable, he thought to himself. 

Once they got to the car, SeungYeon gently tried placing Wenhan on the passenger seat, which Wenhan refused to come down. "I am not coming down. I told you and you refused to let me down, I won't come down again..." Wenhan circled his waist with his legs, refusing to get down from SeungYeon.

SeungYeon sighed, feeling dejected and a little bit frustrated. He can't allow him to continue like this, he had been feeling wenhan's hardness on his body and had been trying so hard to not get turned on by that, but wenhan struggling isn't helping his matter. He kept reprimanding himself, screaming and cautioning himself, reminding himself that Wenhan is his best friend, that he had a very beautiful boyfriend he knew how much and what it took him to get him to become his. 

He can't cheat on him with his best friend, especially not with wenhan. He had promised to be loyal to Xiao Zhan, to cherish what he shared with him. Not quite long ago, he was just coming back on a date with him and had a very nice sweet kiss moment with him, which made him so happy, and now, his whole body is on fire, turning bit by bit because of his shameless best friend.

"Get your shit together SeungYeon. You can't hurt Zhan, I can't be the reason why he will shed tears. I can never cheat on him, never. My conscience will never forgive me if I am the one responsible for Xiao Zhan's tears. I can't do this. I will stop thinking about this now and focus on taking Han home..." SeungYeon's conscience screamed, and Immediately, he looked at the whining boy and smiled nervously.

"Alright, I will carry you, just don't do something stupid okay.." he said and carried wenhan again, closed the passenger seat and walked towards the driver seat with wenhan still being carried. He entered inside and gently placed Wenhan on his laps, and struggled a bit before he finally brought his engine to life and started driving away from there.