Twenty Nine

At SeungYeon's mansion, SeungYeon was driving home, feeling happy and on top of the world, as he had just won the most precious and valuable thing in the whole world. He felt so energetic like another life had been added onto his own. What more could he have asked for, if not to be this happy? To finally get the boy he had longed for so much, someone he had chased after since he entered the school. 

The first time he met Xiao Zhan, he was stunned, his legs glued at a place and his body stiffened as someone gave him a shock. He had never seen such a beautiful male-like Xiao Zhan before, what attracted him the most was his smile and gentleness. The way he interacted with people, treated them respectfully, and always wore a smile on his face, no matter what kind of pain he was in. 

At first, he stalked Xiao Zhan and gather some information about him, and that was how he came to know the boy wasn't blood-related to Mr. Wang, and neither was Yibo his blood brother, but he was the son of a maid and a driver that died many years ago in a car accident, that happened to work for the Wangs.

SeungYeon was so happy, not because of the boy's parent's death, but because, he will be having the opportunity to go after the boy that caught his attention, the boy that who's smile brightens his world, his beautiful glitters like the morning sunshine and his mole underneath his lips, makes him looks more beautiful, elegant and the most beautiful person ever created. 

He fell more in love and had sworn to go ahead and give it all he had in him to get the beautiful boy. Promising to spend his whole life asking him out, even when he was severally rejected, he keeps going and never gives up on trying and now, he finally got him to say yes to the proposal and also gives him the privilege to take him home, kiss his cheeks and sit closer to him and watch how he smiled and blushed with his little flirting.

After hearing the pathetic story about the boy, SeungYeon seemed to fall in love with the boy even more and had determined within his heart to help him out of that house, hide in a place where no one would hurt him or lay an even finger on his locks. He had promised to love him, even when he knew Xiao Zhan would never find love in him, since he also had overheard him discussing with Dylan Wang about loving Wang Yibo and how much he had longed for him. 

He was hurt at first, but anything that will make Zhan happy is his number one priority and will be happy if Wang Yibo was the one to make him happy. But unfortunately, Wang Yibo returned and instead of seeing the boy happy, he kept seeing him in pain and sad, which hurts him so much and decided to push further, to get him to say yes, to shower him with his undying and never-ending love, until he will realize how serious his love towards him is and maybe, he will by then, convinced him to follow him, to leave the house where his miseries and pains lay and give him reasons to leave the house and never turn back. 

He will do anything to give this boy the happiness he deserves, to cry with him and give him strength whenever he loses his own, and he will spend his life doing that now that Xiao Zhan has become his.

"I can't believe I have him now? How did I even do it? This boy rejected me 20 times and on 21, he accepted. Am I dreaming? I hope this is not a dream, because I never want to wake up. I want to stay in this beautiful dream, as long as this is where my beautiful Zhan is. Thank you so much, Zhan, thank you. I will cherish you and make sure you smile for me every day." 

SeungYeon smiled like a fool while thinking about his love. Thinking, this is another of his dreams, since he had mostly woken up being slapped up by Wenhan, while hugging and kissing his pillow, having a beautiful dream where he is having a romantic moment with his imaginary Zhan, even kissing and hugging him in his embrace.