Nine

Wang Yibo left Xiao Zhan on that floor, feeling guilty and pained for doing such horrible things to the boy he loved and cared about so much. When he first left many years ago, he could remember how much he cried, how much he missed his only love. The boy he promised to get married to him, despite being so gullible and young back then, how much he pleaded with his father to let him stay and take care of his brother and now, after all the waiting, he waited for many years to see him, he is now the one treating him likewise. 

Someone he had promised himself that once he returns, that he will take care of him and hide him where no one else will see him, but only himself. And now, he is making it painful and horrible for him, accusing him of such a thing his mother told him he is doing when obviously, he is not doing them, but just his imaginations.

Wang Yibo entered his room and found his mother pacing up and down, restless. Mrs. Susan, on seeing her son turned immediately and held his hand, "I heard everything you told your father, how could you transfer to the same University as that good for nothing? What will people say? That my son is as low as that wretched bastard of a housemaid! What is wrong with you? Why do you want to taint my name and ruin my reputation! Why!?..." She barked, pacing up and down with her blood boiling almost at the edge of bursting.

"Mother..."

Mrs. Susan cut him off, "Now you listen! I want to remove your name from that school! I can't have you and good for nothing evil child going to the same school! You have to change to another school! I can not tolerate you and him in the same school!" 

She raged again, can't imagine her precious son going and coming back with Xiao Zhan in the same school and the same car. She overheard the discussion between her husband and them earlier and can't imagine her son being a driver to that house boy? What the heck is her husband thinking? Making her son a driver to that son of bitch! Never! It will never happen! It won't happen or someone's blood will flow and it will definitely be Xiao Zhan's blood for sure.

"Mummy, you haven't even allowed me to explain why I did it." Wang Yibo stated, "I did it to monitor every one of their moves, to see if Xiao Zhan is seeing my father. I need to know what they are up to, so trust me, I know what I'm doing and I want you to trust me too." Wang Yibo pointed out, making his mother shudder and saw reasons with his explanation.

Mr. Susan exhaled finally, "I trust you and I know you won't disappoint me. But being a driver to that slut is something I can't digest. You have to look for a way to go to school alone without him, he can't be on the same level with my son." 

She narrowed and held her son's hand, "Son, I am doing this because I want you to have your respect, Xiao Zhan was never your brother and will never be your brother. He is a threat to you and your inheritance. What I want now is how you got rid of him before he took everything from you. Do something, anything to get rid of him!" 

Wang Yibo blinked his eyes confused, he wanted to do as his mother instructed, but he loved the boy in question. He can't bring himself at all to harm him, even pushing and treating him badly was already killing him and now, he's going to be a threat to his own life? 

He doesn't want any harm to come to Xiao Zhan he doesn't even want his father's property or anything, all he wants is Xiao Zhan to be his wife, to protect him and to love him and that's all that matters. But, he can't disobey his mother or disappoint her, he wants anything to make her happy and will do anything to make her happy and proud of him, even if it means hurting Xiao Zhan, he guesses he will have to hurt him and please his mother.

Wang Yibo thought and nodded his head, "Don't worry mum, I have a plan, he will never be up to my standard and will never steal what belongs to me. I promise to eliminate him before he even does that. And as for me being his driver, don't worry, I know my limit and know how to handle things." Wang Yibo smirked deadly while his mother smirked darkly.