Seventy Nine

"Shut up and listen to me! Zhan has gone into labour." 

Darren's heart skipped on hearing that. The words he just heard kept repeating and ringing like a bell in his ears as he tried to process what Sofi just said to him. "H~He's in labour now? Baby, listen, I know you can do it, tell him to be strong, I will be with you soon."

"You don't seem to understand why I'm calling you, do you?!" Sofi questioned cutting Darren off, the tone of her voice hinted at worries and panics. "It's not because I can't do it, but because he had lost so much blood and I need you here now! I need you to come and give me your blood you have been wasting before he and the baby dies, please!" Sofi's voice resounded from the other line and with how her voice sounded, made Darren understand that it's an emergency that needed his attention.

"Okay, baby, I will be with you. Just keep trying. I will be there very soon." Darren ended the call and clenched his fist in anger. He cursed, "Fuck! Fuck! Why now? Why today? I need to save my brother and I need to save Zhan as well. Ah! I'm going crazy! What should I do now? I can't let my brother die. Let me get this done with. I will kill those fucking motherfuckers!" 

Darren gritted out in anger and went back inside. On getting inside, he saw a red light being pointed at Wang Yibo who was drinking himself to stupor and looked in the direction it was coming from. "Damn! This bastard beats us to this! How could they fool a gangster-like me." Darren murmured and Immediately rushed to his brother and pushed him out and caught the bullet that was fired out. 

"Take cover! Fuck!" Darren screamed to his men and immediately, everyone in the club started running on hearing the commotion. Another man sitting in a corner let out his bullet and Darren who saw that coming towards his brother rushed to his brother who passed out immediately and his head hit the floor because of Darren's push. Darren also caught the bullet with his body and killed the man with his gun.

"Oh fuck! I need to live! Zhan needs my blood!" Darren growled in pain, his head spinning and his eyes seeming like they wanted to close. His men killed those men that were sent to kill his brother and once he was sure his brother was safe, he immediately stood up from him and rushed outside and started going after the man that first fired a gun at Wang Yibo. He secretly went to him and was about to shoot him, but the man was a trained assassin. He saw Darren coming and had also been instructed by Mr. Zhulong to kill him as well and clear all the heirs Mr. Wang had. 

The man dodged Darren's bullet and shot him instead. Darren cursed again, "Fuck you! I said I need to live! Someone needs this blood you're wasting! Motherfucking bastard!" Darren gnashed his teeth, holding back the pain he was feeling from the three bullets he had caught. He collapsed on the ground and the man thought he had already killed him and came out from his hiding and came to check if he had succeeded in killing him. 

Darren, who was only faking his death, secretly brought out his gun and shot the man on his forehead. The man fell on him but he immediately pushed him out of his body and got up, only for his legs to wobble and make him meet the floor again. "Damnit! Zhan needs me. God please, just keep me alive until I get there, fuck!" Darren struggled up and went back to his men and found his father already there with an ambulance.

"Sir, your son sustains a head injury and needs an urgent blood transfusion or he might die before we get to the hospital with him." The doctor said to Mr. Wang while checking the lifeless Wang Yibo.

"In that case, take mine and don't let anything happen to him."

"You don't need to you fucking failure! Take mine instead. I'm just fucking saving your fucking heir for you! Understand!" Darren interrupted out of nowhere and went to the doctor. They immediately take his blood which Darren almost died. "Make the blood two, I need to give it to someone. Save my wife the stress of having to take my blood again. Just make the pack two. Give the asshole one and give me one! Now! Before I die." Darren said and they did as he was instructed.