Two

"Please madam, help me! Ahh! My baby! Please, don't let me lose my baby! My waist!" Mrs. Xiao pleaded, clenching her teeth together, holding in the unbearable pain she's feeling, swallowing it all inside, inhaling and exhaling deeply, trying so hard not to shout out loud. And out of anxiousness, Mrs. Susan ran out of the kitchen, reached out for her phone and Immediately called Mr. Wang, her husband.

"Hello, honey, please, send Mr. Xiao home now! His wife is in so much pain and she's.... bleeding." She mumbled the last word, afraid since she already knew her husband would accuse her of having something to do with it. She indeed wanted to deny it, but knowing her husband so well, he will definitely point fingers at her.

"What? What happened? How come? Why? How did it happen? Talk to me!" Mr. Wang who was in the meeting anxiously inquired, even the people with him inside the meeting got startled with that deep voice of his.

"I....I....I...I mean she fell, yes! She fell. I told her to have some rest because of her condition, but she refused. It wasn't my fault, please honey, stop asking and send Mr. Xiao home Immediately!" Mrs. Susan lied, pretending like she was crying. She went inside and helped the struggling Mrs. Xiao walk out of the kitchen.

They're in the middle of coming outside of the exit door of the living room when they heard Mr. Wang's car driving inside. Mr. Xiao rushed inside and found his wife struggling to breathe, blood gushing out and rolling down her thighs, without pondering or asking what happened to his wife, he immediately went to her and scooped her up and carried her inside the still steaming car. 

They drove out of the compound, his eyes on his wife and also on the road, panicking and trembling while driving his wife to the hospital as fast as he could. Out of fear of losing his wife, Mr. Xiao lost track of where he was driving and a truck coming from the left-hand side of the sharp bending ran them down.

Mr. Xiao died instantly while Mrs. Xiao went unconscious and was taken to the hospital. Because of her early contractions, the doctor quickly operated on her and brought out the seven-month-old baby. The baby was taken inside the incubator and because of so much loss of blood, Mrs. Xiao also gave up and died, joining her husband, leaving their only surviving child in the world.

Mr. Wang signed the papers as the baby's guardian and took care of him until he was out of the hospital. And also then, Mrs. Wang also gave birth to her baby boy. She took care of the two boys but hated the fact that Mr. Wang refused to send the baby to an orphanage as she severally suggested, but Mr. Wang insisted on taking care of the baby which his mother named Xiao Zhan before she died. 

It was always a problem between the couple, always arguing and bickering over the issues of taking the baby Xiao Zhan to an orphanage. Mrs. Susan was never happy about the baby, always calling him an abomination child that killed his both parents on the same day. 

She has never said anything good about this baby, even when growing up, she sometimes deprived him of food, punishing and spanking his bum unnecessary. Making the child cry day and night, thank God for her son who loved the boy like his brother, protect him from being bullied in their school and never let any harm come to him which Mrs. Susan hated so much.

She wants her son to hate the boy, she doesn't want her son to have anything to do with him and always tells him bad things about the boy, which her little boy never agrees with her. Instead, he was very possessive of the boy, always clinging onto him like a teddy bear, soothing the little boy's pain whenever his mother treats him badly and sharing his food and sneaking in the rest for the boy whenever food was denied to the poor innocent boy.

The little Wang Yibo always says this to him, "Don't worry brother, when I grow up, I will marry you like mummy married dad, take care of you and make sure I give you enough food to eat." He giggled and embraced his brother he took as his younger brother since the little Xiao Zhan was tiny with his cranny bunny tooth.