Seventeen

Dylan came to school very early in the morning since there wasn't anyone to be with him at home anyways. His neighbour Darren Chen who always keeps him busy only comes after school hours since he is going to a different school. 

This has always been Dylan's daily routine, waking up so very early to be served by the maids and butlers. His parents are mostly outside the country and once back home, they stayed like two days and off, they travelled again to come back after two to three weeks. 

His parents love him so much and provide everything he needs, but that's not what Dylan wanted, he needs his parents, he needs their love and care, he needs them to take full responsibility for him, but he knew it will never happen and never bothered about that. 

All he got now is Xiao Zhan, and yearns for his love and attention, with Xiao Zhan beside him, he feels very complete, and even though he knew Xiao Zhan will never love him or see him more than just a friend, he doesn't still care and had promised to continued loving him and maybe, luck might be with him one day and finally have Xiao Zhan to be his, he always dreams and wished.

On getting towards the school gate, he saw all the posts posted on the whole school wall which he wondered what announcement the school was announced again. He drove by since he couldn't see the face of the people on the poster and couldn't care less. But on getting to the garage, the same poster was also posted there, everywhere and now, this got his attention. 

He climbed down from his car and walked closer to the said poster, his eyes went wide on seeing the people on it, Xiao Zhan and four other guys all seen on the poster, kissing and romancing Xiao Zhan, and it looks so real and wondered who did this, who captured this? Is this for real? Xiao Zhan in such a scandal? Of course, he didn't believe what he saw, his most important concern was knowing who posted it and how he/she captured such an obscene scene and posted it in the whole school, just to tarnish the image of a boy who does nothing to them.

"Oh my God! Who did this? Who could've done this to Zhan? Xiao Zhan could never do this? He practically told me he is waiting to give his first kiss to his brother. So, how come about this? Whoever did this must be insane!" Dylan gritted his teeth and immediately, he started taking down the posters, making sure no trace of anyone is found in any part of their school.

Almost done with taking down the ones at the gate, he saw Xiao Zhan walking inside and quickened his pace, taking the remaining ones down, and also noticed how awkward Xiao Zhan feels seeing people looking at him like they are doing. He nervously smiled when Xiao Zhan approached him and could see that questionable look on Xiao Zhan's face.

"Why are you talking down the school poster? Many people haven't seen it yet and you are taking them down? Alright, let me see," Xiao Zhan smiled, asking him to show him what he is having in his hands and surprised seeing all that poster Dylan is having in his hands and wondered what he wants to do with them and why he is even more taking them down.

"You don't need to see this, and besides, it is an unimportant post. I was instructed especially by the school principal to take it down. So, don't worry, let's get out of here." Dylan nervously blurted out that Xiao Zhan looked at him weirdly. 

The principal? Really? What kind of lies is that? Xiao Zhan wondered, but being that he trusts Dylan so much, he nodded his head and followed him, but they're stopped by the microphone of a student, who was so loud.

"Attention everyone! We have the most shameless person in this school. I know many of you haven't seen it, and someone has taken down the ones posted all over the school. Let's see if the person can take down this very one. The person you are all going to see is our very own most beautiful boy who thinks the whole world should bow to his feet whereas he is a nobody, but the son of a housemaid, a common driver and common house boy!" The announcer laughed, accompanied by others.