Thirty One

SeungYeon went to Wenhan who just hung his head lowered, avoiding his soft gaze on him. SeungYeon smirked while seeing how timid his friend had suddenly turned out to be. He guesses, he overdid it yesterday. 

"I'm sorry...." The two said it at once, making SeungYeon chuckle and placing both hands on his friend, which made Wenhan look at him. 

"Really, I am sorry for yesterday. I just can't sit and watch you say those things about Zhan, knowing fully well how much I love him and have worked so hard to be with him. I was expecting your encouragement and not you bad-mouthing him before me..."

"I know, and I am sorry. I'm just afraid he will take my friend away from me and you won't have time for me anymore..."

"Come on, Han, you know how much I cherish our friendship. You have been like a brother to me, a sibling I never had. I love you so much and will like us to remain the way we've always been. Doing mischievous things together, pranking people and helping me make sure Xiao Zhan belongs to me forever. That's what brothers do for their brother, hmm?" SeungYeon smiled and patted his shoulder, pouting cutely for Wenhan and to find him funny and forgive him.

"But that's what I don't want. I don't want to be your brother, but your wife, your lover and your everything. I want to own you and can't help you with anything that will make you remain with that bitch forever. I will do anything to see you both break apart, and that's a promise. I won't stop ruining his life until he hands you off to me!" Wenhan had these evil thoughts while looking at SeungYeon, but smiled and nodded at his spoken words. 

"Hm. I will, I will do anything. So, we're back together again right?" He smiled and SeungYeon gave him brotherly hugs, which he accepted and even made sure his dick and nipples rubbed against his.

"Let's go, I can't keep my baby waiting in the class, he will be waiting for me." SeungYeon dragged Wenhan towards the said class.

------------------>

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo dragged Yang Zi to the place he usually stayed with her and once there, he forcefully pulled his hand away and stoned her with a disgusting glare. "What was the meaning of that rubbish you posted back there? Are you that desperate? Would you rather tie yourself down with a man who will never love you? You want to go ahead with this engagement, knowing fully well that I will never see you as anything, I will never love you and will never touch you! Can't you get it?"

"Why? Because of Xiao Zhan right?"

"Don't be ridiculous! Xiao Zhan is my brother and I will never have anything to do with him! I am not a faggot like him! We are talking about us here and not him!"

"Then, what is stopping you from loving me? You are straight, right? You don't have anyone else, but me, right? Our parents approved us...come on baby, we're meant to be..." Yang Zi said and seductively walked towards Wang Yibo, circled her hands across his neck and tiptoed nibbled his lips. 

"Baby, I love you so much, if we get married, you will love me and find me attractive. I will be a good wife to you...just let us proceed with this..baby." She kissed Wang Yibo again, and looked at him but couldn't find any reactions on his stoic face. She took the advantage and kissed him again, rubbing her boobs against Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo who had had enough pushed her away and sighed. "Fine! Fine!" Wang Yibo gives up, he doesn't want to say something that might make Yang Zi call his mother and that might make his mother refuse to go to the conference and hinder so many things for him, especially, being alone with his Zhanzhan at last. 

He brought Yang Zi closer to him and deepened the kiss, Yang Zi crossed her both legs on his waist and Wang Yibo carried her up and headed inside the storeroom and sweet romantic moments with her, at least, to convince her that he is all hers. All-day in school, he was seen with Yang Zi clinging and being happy that Wang Yibo had finally accepted her, with Yang Zi squinting around as if mocking Xiao Zhan.

SeungYeon, as usual, took Xiao Zhan back home after the school dismissal. Xiao Zhan thanked him and was about to climb down when SeungYeon held his hand and stopped him. 

"Babe, I want to ask something. Please, will you go out on a dinner date with me? You can reject it if you want, I just want to ask.." SeungYeon smiled and looked at him with a little bit of hope to say yes.

Xiao Zhan thought about it, he will be left all alone with Wang Yibo for a whole two weeks, and having a day off without him will do him a lot of good. Thinking about staying with him all alone was already depressing to him, and I don't know if he could control his emotions around him, so why not take this opportunity and be apart from him? Xiao Zhan's thoughts about it. 

He looked at SeungYeon and nodded his head. "I will go out on a date with you. My parents will be away from me by tomorrow, why not take this opportunity and be with my boyfriend? At least, get to know him better." Xiao Zhan smiled, while SeungYeon, out of being overwhelmed, embraced him.

"Thank you so much, Zhan. I will pick you up tomorrow evening then. Tomorrow is the weekend, I will see you in the evening." SeungYeon kissed his forehead while Xiao Zhan nodded before getting down. He stood and bid him goodbye before walking inside.

Wang Yibo who parked further away from them drove inside the compound and glared at Xiao Zhan who was walking inside. Xiao Zhan ignored him and went inside before Mrs. Susan would scream his ears off, or worse, beat the hell out of him. He went straight inside Mrs. Susan's room and helped her out in packing while receiving so many insults and naggings from her.

"You listen and listen attentively, I will be away for two weeks doesn't give you the right to misbehave and do as you like. And secondly, keep away from my son, take your seducing self far away from him! Anyway, he's not a faggot and will never be so, keep your dead self to those who care and not my son! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, mum..." 

"Good. And make sure my son eats well, because, if I come back and find him skinny in any way before his wedding commences, I will feed you to the vultures! Am I understood?"

"Yes, mother..."

"I hate it when you address me with that! Such an evil child you are! Look at how ugly you look. Anyway, if you like, use this opportunity and sleep around men! Do as you like with them, I do not care, but I warn you, keep away from my son! Other than giving him food and attending to his needs, after that, stay far away from him! He is getting married to my precious daughter-in-law, so I don't want any obstruction, especially not from you! Or, you will be dead. Now get out!"

"Yes, mum..." Xiao Zhan bowed and left after making sure he was done with the packing.

---------------------->

The next day, Mr. Wang and his wife get ready to go, with Mrs. Susan embracing her son and refusing to leave as if Wang Yibo was a baby. "Mummy will miss you so much...take good care of yourself okay."

"Don't worry mum, I'm fine... Go already, daddy is waiting..." Wang Yibo led his mother inside the car after kissing her cheeks.

"Don't worry son, we'll be back before you know it and take care of yourself." Mr. Wang said to Xiao Zhan who was standing at the side of the car.

"Yes, dad...I will miss you, mum.."

"Huff!" Mrs. Susan snorted and glared at him before turning with a smile and caressing her son. The two stand and bid them goodbye.

And once out of sight, the two looked at each other, but Xiao Zhan turned and left him, going inside the house. While Wang Yibo had that smirk on his face. 

"Ah! Now I have him all to myself, no disturbance and no hindrances. My bunny, it's time you come back to your Lion. The rightful owner of your whole being." He smirked with his thoughts and followed Xiao Zhan behind.

" He smirked with his thoughts and followed Xiao Zhan behind