Seventy

On reading the latter, wang yibo howled, "Oh my God! No! No! He can't leave me! Zhanzhan, can't leave me! No! No! No!" Wang Yibo started running towards the main road and his friends chased after him. A car almost ran him down, but luckily, they caught him before that would happen and pushed him out of the road. 

"Do you want to die? Do you want to kill yourself or something? Do you think Zhan would want this? Do you think he will be happy hearing you're dead? Don't you think that will be his death also? He will not think twice about taking his life and not giving your baby the chance to see the world. This is not the time to cry, it's time to look for him!" Dylan cautioned Wang Yibo. Even though he had already died a million times, he still can't stand and watch the father of his first love child kill himself. He can't do that. 

All they need to do is to look for a way to search for Zhan and see if they can find him, that's all that matters now.

"I just want to die! I want to kill myself! What am I living for? He is gone! Where will I look for him? How will I look for him since he decides to leave? I know Zhan, if he doesn't want to be found, you can't find him, no matter how much you try. My mother has killed me! She has ruined my life! There's no hope for me! No need for me to be alive without my Zhanzhan and my baby where are you! Where!" Wang Yibo cried out, his tears puffing, while looking up and looking at his friends who were looking at him, and feeling his pain. 

"Let's look for him, he has to be somewhere, we have to look for him. I have to find him. He doesn't have anywhere else to go. He doesn't know anyone anywhere. I believe he should be somewhere." Wang Yibo got up and started running to where he saw his friends parked their cars, he entered Dylan's car and Dylan entered with him and SeungYeon entered his car and drove along and so is wooseok said Yixuan who came with the same car.

They looked everywhere for him, all the places Wang Yibo had gone with whenever they had the chance to escape from the house and yet, they didn't find any glimpse of Zhan, not even his shadows. This wrecked Wang Yibo into pieces that he cried and wailed all through until he became exhausted. He had been locked up for so long in his room and hadn't been feeding well, all of this exhausts his strength and made him slump, his world spinning and his breathing becoming laboured, and yet, Wang Yibo didn't stop looking for his love. Even when his friends were trying to stop him before he ended up collapsing, Wang Yibo never budged and didn't give a listening ear to them. 

He kept fighting, he kept pushing, he looked everywhere, including their school, but the search was to no avail. They stop when it becomes night and very late as well, and instead of going home, they ended up going to a bar to have some rest, but unfortunately, they drank themselves into a stupor.

"If you have a wonderful boyfriend, someone who loves and cares for you, you should love him as well and cherish him now that you still have the chance." Wang Yibo bluffed and gulped down another mouthful of beer. He pointed at himself and hiccuped. 

"Look at the foolish me! Xiao Zhan loves me and I took his love for granted. I listened to my mum instead of my heart and made his life miserable and now that I've finally realized my love for him and wanted to love him back, fate took him out of my life... No... No... Let me correct myself, my good-for-nothing mother, chased him out of my life... Just like that! And she thinks I will let this slide? I will make her pay for this! That house will be so hot for all of them, including my stupid father and my so-called wife! All will pay dearly for this! They haven't seen anything! They have awakened the beast in me! Look at me, I can't find my Zhanzhan and my baby... God will punish whoever had a hand in my wife's disappearance!" Wang Yibo voiced loudly in his drunk state, shouting and still letting down his tears. It was true he was drunk, but the pain in his heart was so heavy and overburdened for him.