Twelve

Lunch Time...

Xiao Zhan sat alone in his usual place, where he normally sat to avoid certain people, someone like Yang Zi who always mocked him over nothing. Just poking her nose to make sure she sees Xiao Zhan sad or get into his nerves. Sometimes, deliberately poured her food on him or stepped on him just to see him cry. Xiao Zhan in tears and pain was always the joy of Yang Zi and never ceased doing one thing or the other to see the tears of his ruining his beautiful face.

On the other side, many other students have started coming inside the cafeteria, getting their orders. Xiao Zhan, who doesn't have any money on him to buy his food, only sat down there, just to watch Wang Yibo and continued breaking his own heart. He stopped coming inside the cafeteria because of Yang Zi and secondly because there will be no need for him to come there. 

But Dylan ends up buying his food and brought it to the field where Xiao Zhan always stayed and look at the beautiful sunlight, imagining the face of his love, smiling like a complete fool while thinking of Wang Yibo and can't wait the day he will come back and be with him once more, but unfortunately, everything is ruined, since is obvious Wang Yibo detest him, all his hopes and expectations are all crushed.

He sat down there, waiting for Wang Yibo to come inside and once he did, his heart wrecked seeing how Yang Zi is clinging on to him, how she's purposely rubbing her boobs while smiling with her friends. Just first time in school, Wang Yibo is already having a girl beside him, while he waited for 15 years for him to come back and be with him, rejecting many people, because he had promised within himself to love and wait for him, only him and no one else.

Xiao Zhan is screaming inside, Xiao Zhan is crying internally, seeing Yang Zi shamelessly taken his man away from him, and Wang Yibo is not doing anything, he seems to enjoy it, giving the girl room to continue her shamelessness on him and Yang Zi noticed how Xiao is glancing at them and can see that sadness in his eyes. 

She smirked, "Is my turn to make you suffer, you will taste how I feel being ignored while you get all the attention and love from everyone. I haven't started yet, I can see you are in love with your so-called brother, bitch!" Yang Zi thought with her noticeable mockery smirks on her curved lips.

She deliberately collided with someone's legs, "ouch! My leg hurts! It hurts! Are you blind! Ahh! I can't walk," Yang Zi cried out, her three friends who were standing at their backs, feeling so jealous of her for getting the new handsome guy, murdering her with the disgusting look on their faces, but immediately pretend like they care when they see Yang Zi crying like that.

Wang Yibo who is with her immediately became worried and scooped her up in his arms, "Does it hurt that much?" Wang Yibo who carried her asked while heading to the nearest round table. He sat Yang Zi down and was now massaging her leg when his four friends walked in and saw him with the girl they all hated so much, but they chose to keep silent. 

"Ouch! It hurts baby, but with your hand touching it, it feels less pain," Yang Zi whimpered, her eyes still on Xiao Zhan, watching his expression, seeing how creased his forehead knitted, how sad and jealousy he feels seeing Wang Yibo touching her, making her smirked and continued whimpering for nothing, is not even like she was feeling any pain, just doing it to get even with Xiao Zhan for taken Dylan she truly loves away from her.

SeungYeon looked around and saw Xiao Zhan sitting down alone, he wanted to go there when wooseok stopped him, "Please, you will be rejected, can you not be the reason why he will leave the cafeteria today? Let's just sit and watch him like this." Wooseok said and sat down to block SeungYeon from moving his butt out from there. Immediately they all settle down, they all have that fanboy look on their faces while staring at the beautiful male who is there being jealous of Yang Zi and feel like dying seeing Wang Yibo touching and consoling her.