Fifty Six

SeungYeon was inside his room looking at his exhausted boyfriend. He slept with him three times and he couldn't help but worry about him seeing him worked out and spent. For the past few days now, Wenhan had been acting strange, especially whenever he saw Yang Zi in school and he doesn't understand why nor what is going on with the both of them.

What are they hiding? What are they up to? Why is Wenhan afraid of Yang Zi? Why is he always mute and trembling whenever he sets his eyes on Yang Zi. Did something happen between the both of them that he knows nothing about? Why is the sensing his boyfriend is hiding something from him? SeungYeon thought. His mind travelled to what transpired between him and Yang Zi in school and how Yang Zi said something that made him can't stop thinking of the possibility of Wenhan hiding something for him.

"Listen here bitch, I don't want to know what is happening between you and my boyfriend, or what might've happened between you two, but let me warn you, stay away from Wenhan. Stop talking to him. Whenever you see him coming, follow the other side! He is acting abnormally whenever he sees you and I hate it so much! Deceased from him or have yourself to blame! I don't like you and I never will! Do you understand?" SeungYeon, who pinned Yang Zi by the wall, said to her with his red eyes.

Yang Zi smirked devilishly and sneered, "I should stay away from your boyfriend? Haha, you should've asked him why he is acting like that whenever he sees me. Or don't you think that something must've transpired between us... Maybe he has slept with me..."

"You shut the fuck up! You fucking slut! I trust Wenhan so much and I believe, he will never cheat on me with fucking Lunatic like you! I know what he is capable of doing and I know he will never do anything to hurt me. Now get lost and never bother him again! Understand!" SeungYeon sneered and finally freed Yang Zi. He glared at her with so much disgust and wanted to leave when Yang Zi pulled and had him pinned this time around.

"Do you trust him? Hahahaha, that slut knows how to act Innocent and all good with you. He must've played you well. I wonder what you will do if you happen to find out your boyfriend is a snake... Haha.. trust my foot! Don't you try this with me again! Bastard!"

Yang Zi pushed SeungYeon, picked her bag that fell moments ago, smirked evilly and started leaving. "My wedding is in a few days and I have more important things to think about, than your fucking deceitful boyfriend!" She dropped for SeungYeon and started leaving.

SeungYeon remembered what happened between him and Yang Zi in school today and shook his head while looking at Wenhan's beautiful face. "Baby, what are you hiding from me? What is going on? Please, I've grown to love you and see you more than a brother and a friend. Please, don't disappoint me. I love you so much to think about what you must've done in my back." SeungYeon caressed Wenhan's face and gently kissed his lips, making Wenhan squirm in his sleep and snuggle on him. SeungYeon brought him into his embrace and cuddled him to sleep.

The next day, Yang Zi who couldn't wait to have a word with Wenhan finally spotted him alone eating. She went to him and sat down with him and smirked wickedly on seeing how Wenhan wanted to run away from her. "Not so fast, you little devil! So, you sent your boyfriend to come and harass me yesterday, right? I can see you've succeeded in deceiving SeungYeon, making him think that you're a saint. If only he knows how you've always been seducing him into sleeping with you, I don't think he will continue looking at your disgusting pretty face!"

Wenhan trembled on hearing that and turned to Yang Zi. "Can you keep your voice low, someone could hear you..."

"I don't fucking care who hears me! Now listen, tell SeungYeon to stay clear off my path, because if he doesn't, you will have yourself to be blamed. Because I will open up and tell him everything I know about a snake-like you! You wouldn't like my next visit...."