Eleven

Xiao Zhan ran out of class with his heart ripping into pieces, seeing the love of his life about to be taken away from him by the same girl who hated him so much for nothing he knew about. Both Yang Zi and Xiao Zhan were very good friends, right after Wang Yibo left the country many years ago. Mr. Wang happened to take Xiao Zhan to one of his business conferences since he also regards Zhan as his son. 

He took him along with his wife Susan, who screamed, shout, throw tantrums and do everything within her power to make sure Xiao Zhan won't be going to that party with them, but Mr. Wang insisted and said he won't be leaving his little boy back with his maids and must go with him or no party. 

And that party happened to be business associates of Mr. Wang and Susan. The wife of the person that organized that party was Mrs. Susan's very good friend who happened to be Yang Zi's parents. At that party, Xiao Zhan as a little boy met Yang Zi and they played together and from there, they became friends. 

They started attending the same school and now in University, Xiao Zhan likes Yang Zi as another person who knew his background, but little did he know that Yang Zi hated him right from high school, she hated how Xiao Zhan is loved by all, how everyone wants to be his friend and wants to be his girlfriend and boyfriend. How Xiao Zhan received so much love and attention from people. She can't believe an ordinary boy who was just a foster son of her parents' business partner would be getting much love and attention while she was always ending up becoming the third wheel. 

The last one that made her almost want to kill Xiao Zhan was when they've entered the university newly, that particular day, Xiao Zhan was sent so many secret letters, so many roses that Xiao Zhan himself was so scared to take them home since he knew Mrs. Susan will skin him alive he returns with any of them. Xiao Zhan asked her to take them which she smiled at and took from Zhan, immediately Xiao Zhan left for the next class, she squeezed the whole roses and note, while thinking darkly about how to eliminate Xiao Zhan and get that attention.

"What will I do to him? Should I accidentally pour acid on his face and make sure it burns him to death? What will I do to get rid of this bitch? He's taken everyone I love away from me! All the attention that was meant for a princess like me! He has taken them all and I have to do something to make sure he is out of this world, or I do something that will either tarnish his image or something that will ruin his face." Yang Zi thought darkly while squeezing those roses.

The boy that she has a thing for walked inside and saw Yang Zi holding roses in her hand and was shredding them apart. And he too had a rose in his hand meant for Xiao Zhan, since he also had a crush on Zhan and wanted to approach Zhan. Yang Zi's face brightens upon seeing him and also seeing that rose in his hand, her heart beats with joy that finally someone has noticed her and not Xiao Zhan.

She beamed a smile, "Hello Dylan, I mean, Dylan-ge, Uhm, are you here to see me? Are those roses for me?" His heart palpitated with different feelings, sweating in her palms while tugging the band at the corner of her ear, expecting Dylan to give her the roses and professed love to her.

Dylan smiled and looked at the roses in his hand and back to Yang Zi. "They're meant to be given to Xiao Zhan, but I'm afraid of getting rejections from him. Could you please, help me hand him the flower, help me let my feelings be known to him. Just clear the road for me first and it will be easy for me to approach him, please" Dylan totally ruined her expectations by saying such to her, and even telling her to help ask Xiao Zhan out. She cannot believe what just happened, her last hope of getting a handsome boy crushed and still taken away by the same Xiao Zhan.

She took the flower from him and assured him to give them to Xiao Zhan and once Dylan left, Yang Zi grips on that rose to tighten, visible hatred shown on her face while gritting her teeth with so much hatred over the said boy that has repeatedly taken her attention away. She fumed, "I will not allow you to continue like this Xiao Zhan, it is time I stop pretending to like you because I hate you so much, I hate you with my blood and I can't stand your disgusting face anymore. They irritate me, I shall do something to get rid of you and I will do it fast!"