Sixty One

During the night, Xiao Zhan was almost awake and couldn't sleep and when eventually he was able to close his eyes, he would jerk up, hallucinate and mumble Wang Yibo's name and tears were mostly seen rolling from the corners of his eyes. This incident hurt Dylan so much that he was almost awake cuddling Xiao Zhan in his warmth, doing everything he could to see him sleeps and calm down a bit, but the hallucination and lack of sleep increases Xiao Zhan's fever that Dylan was awake wiping the body, trying to calm his temperature down, but it seemed increasing and he ended up crying and didn't know what else to do anymore. 

He couldn't sit and watch the love of his life slip away from his arms without doing anything, but yet, he doesn't know what to do and how to help him out of this trauma. He can see how much this young boy loves Wang Yibo with his life, he can see he truly can't breathe without him because he felt him suffocating each passing moment. He can see something terrible might happen to him if Wang Yibo didn't show up here any time soon and what pains Dylan the most was the fact that Wang Yibo wasn't picking up his phone. 

What is happening? Why isn't he picking his calls? Did he want Xiao Zhan to die in his hands? Won't Wang Yibo kill him if that ever happens? He just wanted to inform him of Xiao Zhan's health and know if he would be able to sneak out of the house and come see Zhan. Dylan wouldn't mind going to Mr. Wang's Manor at that late at night as long as he will be able to bring Wang Yibo along with him. He would've damned the consequences and risks he could've taken just to make sure Xiao Zhan's request of seeing Yibo is granted.  

When eventually Xiao Zhan finally slept, Dylan sighed in relief and brought him closer to him, hugging him to sleep, wiping those sweats away from his forehead and kissing his hair because that's the only thing he could offer him at that moment. Giving him that love and comfort Wang Yibo could've given to him if he were to be here with him. And this morning, Dylan was the first to wake and found the beautiful sleeping face of Xiao Zhan glittering before his very own eyes. 

This seems like a dream to him because never in his life had he dreamt of sleeping and waking up with Xiao Zhan sleeping soundly in his embrace. He never thought of such a thing since he knew it would never happen, not when Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo not just with everything in him, but with his life as well. This seems like a fairytale dream and trust Dylan Wang, he doesn't seem to want to wake up from this dream.

He knew how much Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo but being with him like this was already enough to gladden Dylan's heart. He was just staring at him while smiling and wishing this young man was his, that his love, body and soul belongs to him, that the love he had for Wang Yibo was meant for him, he would've lived his life, worshiping and kissing every ground Xiao Zhan steps on. 

He could've lived his life making him happy and seeing that he never shed those tears that breaks his heart. He wished the baby growing inside him was meant for him, that he will be the one to father the child, only God and heaven knows what he could've done by now, maybe he could've thrown a party for the world to come and eat or he might've taken a burnt sacrifice to the Lord, bowing and thanking him for what he has done for him, but quite unfortunately that that which he wished and yearned for would never happen, especially, not with Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan's face must have looked pale, but that doesn't stop his beautiful face from glowing. He can see how much Xiao Zhan is still hurting and still in pain, but behind those pains, lies the magnificent beauty of Xiao Zhan's face. Dylan just wished to capture the tempting lips of Xiao Zhan and kiss the life out of him, but he resisted and could only admire the beautiful man. Xiao Zhan was near, but he seemed so very far from him, but he still doesn't mind at all. His happiness matters to him.