Eighty Eight

The next morning, Xiao Zhan woke up feeling sour all over. His backside hurt from being fucked hard several times last night. On remembering what he did, he ignored his back pain and went inside the bathroom to wash. When he felt nauseated, he vomited the greenish liquid inside the toilet, brushed his teeth before taking his bath. He came out and saw his husband was still sleeping sluggishly, he smiled and shook his head at that sight. 

He dressed and left their room, heading towards the kitchen. "I need to make it up for them all. I know how much my husband's mother loves my cooking, and hopefully, Sree will forgive me as well." With this murmured, Xiao Zhan brought out the pot and started cooking with the help of the maids that were already awake.

Mrs. Susan got up and was coming out of her room when she also saw Sofi doing the same. Sofi knew that she also wronged her brother who was only still feeling insecure concerning the new attitude of the woman who made life unbearable and painful for him. She understands him but she doesn't want what happened in the past to take possession of her brother. 

She wants him to forgive and forget and that was why she was harsh on him. She woke up with the thoughts of making it up for his brother by cooking what she knew Xiao Zhan can't resist telling him sorry, but coming out of her room and seeing Mrs. Susan doing the same made her understand she was also thinking of the same thing, but unfortunately, someone beats them to it since they're perceiving the sweet aroma of food from the kitchen. 

"Good morning, mother." Sofi course and Mrs. Susan acknowledged her greeting with a bright smile.

"Morning, my beautiful daughter, and how was your night?" She went to Sofi and asked and noticed she was burning up a bit. "You're running temperature, baby. What's wrong?" She asked while touching Sofi's forehead. 

Sofi was about to answer when Sree's voice interrupted them. "Good morning, grandma. Good morning, Aunty Sofi."

"Oh, good morning sweetheart." Mrs. Susan carried Sree up and they all started going downstairs. "How was your night, darling?"

"My night was fine. I want to go to Mama and apologize for the way I talked to him last night." Sree said with his head lowered and his voice a bit low and they understand she must've done or said something to her mother to make her feel low like this.

"I think Mama is inside the kitchen." Mrs. Susan pointed as her eyes sighed at the slim figure of her son-in-law getting things here and there inside the kitchen. They all went inside and Sofi was about to take them when she felt her head spin and her stomach stirring up. She rushed inside the nearest toilet and vomited the liquid out of her mouth. 

Mrs. Susan and Xiao Zhan who noticed their presence were both surprised at that. Xiao Zhan cleaned his hands and walked out of the kitchen and bowed to Mrs. Susan. "Good morning, mother. I'm sorry for the way I talked back at you in the night. Please forgive me, I was only angry and scared." Xiao Zhan apologized and Mrs. Susan smiled and shook her head.

"Zhan, I am not angry with you over what you said or anything. All I want and ask for is a second chance. Just give me the chance to prove to you that I'm a changed person. Please, find a place in your heart to forgive me and let me make it up to you."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mm. I will do that." Xiao Zhan looked at his daughter who pouted her mouth and was waiting for her mother to say something to her. "Baby, can you now forgive Mama?"

"Yes, Mama. I'm sorry for talking to you that way. Please forgive Sree. Sree is sorry." Sree gestured to Xiao Zhan to carry her and once Zhan did, she embraced her mother.