Seventy Four

The next morning, Xiao Zhan stirred up and slowly opened his eyes and found out he was inside a room and was lying on the bed. He turned his head and found the boss that saved him last night and with one other girl he hasn't met in his life. The two were immersed in their usual argument but were interrupted when they heard a groan. Xiao Zhan was trying to get up, but he felt unbearable stings underneath him and his head spinning. 

Sofi immediately got up and went to him, "Hey, you make it alive." She smiled when she noticed how the younger one was looking at her. "I'm Sofi and I happened to save you last night. That bastard brought you home and said you'll be staying with us. So, mind telling me your name?" Sofi who already knew his name asked, she just wants to start a comfortable conversation between them.

"Thank you for saving me. Thank you Darren-ge. My name is Xiao Zhan. Sorry for the inconveniences..."

"You're not inconveniencing us. I'm happy to have you here. So Zhan, how do you feel now? Where do you feel pain? Tell me and don't be afraid

 You're safe here." She said with a bright smile while looking at Zhan as if digging the questions from him.

Xiao Zhan forced a smile, "I'm fine. Just feeling pain beneath my abdomen. I don't know why I always feel that pain."

"To my knowledge, I think it was because the womb was growing inside you. And now that you're pregnant, the womb is having difficulties in containing the baby inside it. But don't worry, the pain will go down once the baby starts growing, and healthy as well. You will be staying with us from now on, of course, if you wish. And I will take care of you in the little way I can."

"Thank you, Sofi-Jie, I truly appreciate it. I wonder why you two want to help me without knowing me. People whom I grew up rejected me, while strangers that didn't even know me accepted me. Thank you, Sofi-Jie, thank you, Darren-ge." Xiao Zhan cried out, gratefully.

Darren chuckled. "You're welcome. Don't worry, you're safe here with us. Okay."

"I hope you will keep your dick to yourself." Sofi smiled and glared at Darren who knew exactly what she meant but didn't say anything. "Don't worry, I didn't mean you. He knows what I mean. Anyway, welcome. Now, let me get you something to eat and some drugs. Once you recover, you'll start following me to my small shop. Okay." Sofi said while Zhan nodded and smiled at her.

Just as they have said, they started taking care of Zhan in the way they can and Xiao Zhan had also started adapting to the new environment he found himself in and also to the people he is living with. Life in the ghetto is hard, but Sofi was always there to help him, be with him and console him whenever his hormones are acting up, making him cry out, longing for Wang Yibo and his touch. 

Sofi gave Zhan the motherly love he had never gotten from anyone, not even from his dead mother. Zhan also got adapted to Darren's ways of life, he's always there to help Sofi remove the gunshots he sustained and mostly puke his guts out seeing the blood. Xiao Zhan also pleaded with Darren to stop his job since he used the money he came with and start-up something in front of Sofi's shop luckily, the business is going well and fetching him money and within 6 months, one might think Xiao Zhan lived in this ghetto all his life. 

He behaves like Sofi, always strict like her and only laughs when necessary, but at night time, he cries silently longing for his Boo, especially when the pervert Darren won't let Sofi rest. Always begging Sofi to give it to him from her back since the three share the same bed whenever Darren was around at night. And Xiao Zhan always pretends to be snoring his life away whenever he hears the both of them arguing and Sofi refusing to give in, reminding Darren that there's someone else with them, but Darren always plead to go once and will make sure Zhan won't hear it and this, Zhan had grown accustomed to it that he now rolls his eyes whenever he's hearing them.