Fifty Three

Still, at Mr. Wang's Manor, Yang Zi and her parents are finally done with setting up a date between her and Wang Yibo's wedding and all agreed in two weeks, she will be officially called Mrs. Wang Yang Zi, how great that sounds pleasant to her ear. She can't stop smiling darkly and thinking of coming inside this house soon to continue from where she stopped in making Xiao Zhan's life a complete hell for him. 

Does he think he is happy she will be ending up with a man who doesn't love nor look at her face? Of course not, but as long as she will be near to take revenge over all her spotlight and the man she loves so much that Xiao Zhan steal away from her, she doesn't mind but to get near and make sure he pays forever stealing Dylan away from her and being the reason why never looked at her.

Ever since Yang Zi set her eyes on Dylan, she had always loved him and was thinking that Dylan would make advances towards her, but to her dismay, he went for Xiao Zhan who used to be her best friend. Yang Zi thought she will have him this time around, that he will look at her and understand her feelings for him. She always smiles and had never stopped dreaming to become Dylan's girlfriend, but yet again, he wrote a letter and asked her to give it to Zhan instead of giving it to her. 

Why Zhan and why not her? Is she invisible to everyone's eyes? Why can't they just look at her and not look at her because they want to get to Zhan through her? She can no longer stand that anymore and that's why she divested herself from Xiao Zhan and had decided to make him pay for the rejections and left out she felt he was stealing his spotlight. She decides to steak whatever she thinks Xiao Zhan likes and make that thing hers and show Zhan how it hurts so much for someone to snatch what rightfully belongs to him.

Of course, Yang Zi isn't a child, she knew perfectly that Xiao Zhan was and still in love with Wang Yibo, even though it was just her guess, but seeing how Xiao Zhan's face looks whenever she uses Wang Yibo against him made her sure her guts her right. She can feel that unbearable pain Xiao Zhan is feeling, that agony and sorrows in his eyes. That's exactly how Xiao Zhan had always made her feel when the person she loves defends and professed love to Zhan right to her face. 

She will make Zhan feel those pains she felt those agonies and bitterness, she will make sure Xiao Zhan feels her pain a hundred times over. Xiao Zhan should get himself ready because she hasn't started yet. She's just beginning because she will make sure he cries every single day of his life when she finally lives here with them. He should get ready to taste her wrath, because, by the time she's done with him, in his next life, whenever he hears Yang Zi, he will tremble and learn never to touch what belongs to her, never. 

Yang Zi had these trances of thought with a wicked smirk creeping all over her while listening to her parents and Mr. and Mrs. Susan's final decisions over the upcoming wedding. Mrs. Susan got up and gripped Yang Zi's hand and took her to her room to have a word with her, leaving the rest behind. 

Once they were inside, Mrs. Susan held her hand and said to her, "My beautiful daughter, I brought you up here because something is bothering me. I don't know, but I feel something is going on between my son and that son of a wretch. Can you tell me what I missed while I was away? Yibo wasn't behaving the way he was behaving when I left them a few weeks ago. What happened? How did everything go wrong? Talk to me, my daughter..."

"Like I said mother, that bitch had succeeded in seducing your son, I mean, what could make Yibo stand against his mother and take a slap meant for him? That boy is a witch, a slut who sleeps around the whole school and has all the boys in our school coming for him. I am not surprised if he had done the same to Yibo." Yang Zi smirked, seeing the dreadful face of Mrs. Susan and how she gritted her teeth in so much anger and hatred.