Thirty Eight

-Contain slight mature content-

-At Dylan's manor-

After the incident that happened between Dylan and Chen, Dylan seemed to be avoiding Chen, he doesn't want to be left alone with him anymore, he seemed not comfortable with being around him. He kept thinking about how he'll see him as more than a friend, how he will be able to love him and see him as a lover when he had no feelings for him. 

He had forced his heart so many times to accept him, to love him, or even have any intimacy with him. How can he do all of those with him when he only regards him as a friend and brother nothing else. Because of this, he starts avoiding him, which he hated the most, looking for every slightest opportunity to run away from him, which also, Chen knew about. 

Chen can see how his behaviours with him changed drastically, and how he no longer looked at him in his eyes anymore, in fact, he seemed to can't stand his presence and this is what Chen had been avoiding, the worst that could ever happen to him. 

Today, being Sunday, Chen woke up in the morning and went straight to Dylan's house, he went straight to his room and found him still sleeping. He jumped on him as he used to wake him up, but Dylan flinched and pushed him down on realizing it was him.

"Urghhh! What are you doing? What time is this?" Dylan asked, without looking at the younger man he pushed down beside him and Immediately got up, just to get away from him.

"Why are you doing this to me, Ge? Why are you avoiding me? Why are you treating me like this? I thought you said you won't feel awkward before me? This is why I haven't been able to open up my feelings for you and now, it has ruined our friendship. Are you no longer comfortable with me? You don't want me around you anymore? What have I done to you?" Chen asked, feeling hurt with how he's being treated by the man he loved so much.

"I am not avoiding you.... okay, fine, maybe I am, I'm just trying to figure out myself. You don't expect me to accept this just like that? You know how much I love Zhan right? You don't expect me to forget him just like that and start loving you instead, right? Please, stop thinking about it and understand it is hard for me. I just don't want to hurt you or give you hope, when I don't understand myself either. Just give me time, okay. Just understand me..."

Chen wiped his tears and forced a smile. "I know, I was expecting this. But you don't have to be hard on yourself. Treat me the way you used to, no matter what, we can remain friends. Is better than losing you, I don't want to lose you..."

"You will not lose me. You are a very beautiful and charming boy, I can't hate you for loving me. I feel lucky, I'm just confused okay. I will definitely figure myself out, but for now, you come here..." Dylan scooped him up and threw him on the bed like he used to, playing and tickling the little man. 

They both continued playing until Dylan lost his balance and collided with him on the bed, and without Dylan realizing it, he's staring at the young blushing guy so intensely that he didn't know when he caressed his lips.

"I like you, Chen, I will really be happy to keep you as my boyfriend, all I'm asking for is just more time."

Chen nods his heart shyly, looking away and trying so hard to hide his blushing face, but the latter was already looking at his face to face. "I will wait for you Ge, I love you so much and don't care how long I have to wait. I've loved you for a long time, waiting for more time won't change my feelings and heart desires towards you. Just don't keep me waiting for so long..."

"I won't...thank you.." Dylan smiled and caressed his face. "I just wish I can forget the love I had for Zhan. My entire body screams for his love... But I know I will eventually love this beautiful boy one day." Dylan thought and continued playing with his little friend.