Fifty Nine

Mr. Wang and his wife reached his room and let go of his wife's hand, he started pacing thinking of what to do and how to tackle this. Mrs. Susan, who was already fuming, howled, "Wang Yin, don't tell me you're going to accept trash as your son-in-law? Don't tell me you now want your son to become a faggot? Do you want them to be together or something? Have you not thought about what will happen if you let those two get married? Don't even think about that, because I will die then watch that happen!" 

"What do you have me do about this, Susan? Can't you see that your son is in love with Zhan? Can't you see we will lose our son if we don't accept them? And besides, the young man doesn't love the girl you want him to marry, but Zhan. I will suggest we let them be. Let them get married. At least, Zhan is carrying our grandchild. We should accept them..."

"Never! That bastard in him can never be regarded as my grandchild! Come on, Yin, don't tell me you will sit and watch your son marry his fellow man? And not just someone but Xiao Zhan, your late driver's son. Come on, that boy was supposed to be our houseboy and not your son-in-law. You, listen to me, you have to look for a way to stop this before it goes out to the media. Let's do something... Let's stop this nightmare before it becomes reality. Don't let Xiao Zhan's plan work. That boy is a witch and I believe he has bewitched our son, and now you. Don't let this happen, do something and stop patronizing me with that shit!" Mrs. Susan said to her husband and Mr. Wang seemed convinced with all her reasons.

Mr. Wang sough, "Then, what are we going to do because I'm out of ideas. I don't want us to lose our son and remember, Zhan, is also our son. We can't let anything happen to him too. So you better not suggest I have him killed, I will not be in a party to that wickedness." Mr. Wang said, looking at his snickering wife for a solution.

"Now, you're talking. Hand me your phone." Mrs. Susan said and Mr. Wang brought out his phone and gave it to her. Mrs. Susan scrolled down and finally saw the number of the person he was looking for, she smirked, while Mr. Wang broadened his eyes seeing the person she wanted to call, but he didn't say anything. 

"Hello, Mr. Wong, I want you to come to my house now with your boys, don't waste time." She said and handed the phone to her husband.

"Susan, remember, don't have Zhan killed, please, I am begging you." Mr. Wang pleated, knowing how wicked and devious the person she called can be.

"Don't worry. I will show those two that they have messed up with the wrong person. Zhan doesn't know what he has done to himself by deciding to seduce my son. I will show him this house belongs to me." Mrs. Susan smirked maliciously and sat down, waiting for the boys she called, while Mr. Wang's heart thumped inside while looking at his smiling wife.

---

30 minutes passed and they didn't come downstairs and that made Wang Yibo uncomfortable. He seems doesn't know what his parents are discussing, that is taking them so long and the atmosphere is something he doesn't seem to be comfortable with. The thunder was accompanied by striking roars outside and he noticed the weather changing. 

The rain started drizzling and a downpour came and Wang Yibo kept getting this feeling that something is wrong somewhere. He trembled a bit when he noticed some cars parking outside their house and he doesn't know why he is suddenly breathing heavily. What is happening? Wang Yibo thought and Immediately, he looked at Zhan who never stopped crying. 

"Zhanzhan, I feel something is wrong somewhere? Those two are up to something. Wait, let me check who is parking outside." Wang Yibo stood up and wanted to start going outside but hearing his parent's footsteps made him halt and look at them. He was surprised on seeing the smile of his mother and Immediately, he rushed to Zhan and pulled his hand.