Sixty Three

However, Dylan, after he was done with his class, left the school and went to a pharmacy to get some medicine for the pregnant Zhan. When he entered inside and requested the medicine, Dylan was surprised when everyone heard what he asked for, looking at him and murmuring within themselves. 

Dylan heard something like; 'Such a young lad becoming a father at his age' 'he is such a caring handsome man. His wife is so lucky, I wished to be in that person's shoes. He's just not caring but handsome as well.' Dylan heard many murmurs from them and that made him smile but he chose to ignore them. Anything for Zhan is what matters the most and is always his priority. He prioritized everything, including his boyfriend for Zhan. He always wishes that Xiao Zhan belongs to him, especially his pregnancy. That could've been the best thing that has ever happened in his life- Dylan thought while leaving the pharmacy. 

He drove from there to a fast food restaurant to get some food for Zhan before he finally went back to school and was hoping by now, Xiao Zhan's class might have ended by now. He doesn't want Xiao Zhan to go hungry since he knows the school cafeteria might not have the soup he went out to buy for Zhan. He wants him to eat healthy food and make sure he takes care of him.

Dylan went to Xiao Zhan's class and was standing in front of the class, waiting for Zhan to come out, but he was surprised when almost half of the class was out and yet, no signs of Zhan. Dylan's heart skipped and he immediately rushed inside the class and asked one of Zhan's classmates. "Excuse me, Pellum, please, I'm sorry for bothering you but please, where is Zhan? Why is he not here in the class?" Dylan asked, his eyes seeking an answer.

Pellum smiled seeing that handsome Dylan talking to him and said, "Sorry, but Zhan didn't attend the class today. I think he is not in school today."

"What? What did you just say? He didn't attend the class today? But I left him in front of the class and I was sure he was entering the class this morning before going to mine. What is happening? Where could he be?" Dylan asked, worried. He looked back at Pellum and asked, "You mean, Zhan didn't come to class today? Are you sure?" The girl nodded and before the girl was about to open his mouth to say something, Dylan had already left from there, looking around the whole school for Zhan. 

The school garden, the cafeteria, the toilet and the place he knew he always hid with Wang Yibo just to stay out of Yang Zi's eyes, and yet, he couldn't see him. Dylan panics, "Oh, God, where is he? Where could he be? Could he have left the school for Wang's house in search of Yibo? No, I told him to wait and he agreed to that. Then, where is he?" Dylan asked himself and was still running around when he came across Wang Yibo's friends.

"Dylan, why are you roaming around the whole school like someone who lost something?" Wooseok asked. "Where is your handbag? I mean, Xiao Zhan, your handbag? You know, if he's not with Yibo, he's always with you. I'm surprised to see you alone today." He added and laughed, including Yixuan and SeungYeon who were with them.

"But since Wang Yibo is not in school today, shouldn't he be supposed to be with you? Especially now that we heard he left the Wang mansion yesterday." Yixuan asked and sighed. They were discussing the incident they heard when Dylan entered.

Dylan looked at them and shook his head, "That's why I am here. I can't find him. I've looked everywhere for him. The canteen, the library, the garden and even the toilets and I still can't find him. I don't know where he is and his classmates said he never attended class today when I was the one who dropped him in front of his class today. I'm worried, I think something happened to Zhan."

"What?" SeungYeon immediately stood up from his seat and asked. "You mean, you left him in his class and now, they're telling you that he didn't come to class today? That's strange. That doesn't sound like the Xiao Zhan we all know."SeungYeon said, looking at his friends who were also thinking about what they heard and back to Dylan.