Seventy Eight

For the past three months, Yang Zi had become a vampire on Mrs. Susan's flesh. She's making Mrs. Susan regret all her decisions and mistakes she made against Xiao Zhan over and over again. Making her taste the wickedness and maltreatment she did against Zhan. 

Out of jealousy and anger, Mrs. Susan made Xiao Zhan's life a living hell when he was living with them and as if that wasn't enough, she had the guts, no remorse as a woman who had undergone the stress of being pregnant and how much pain and discomfort it is to someone pregnant and let alone a young boy who hasn't been pregnant before, she had no human feelings and because of her so-called revenge, she threw Zhan on the street, in the middle of the night with him carrying her son's child. What was she thinking when she did that? What were her reasons to be so cruel and heartless towards a boy who acknowledged her all his life as his mother? 

Xiao Zhan treats her as his mother and does anything and everything just to gratify her and make her accept him, if not as her child, at least, as a human being. This boy lived and endured all her pain she ventured on him and never for a day argued or hated her for what she had been doing to him. 

He was loyal, respectful and always doing everything Mrs. Susan compelled him to do, and after everything, his only offence was falling in love with her son and gotten pregnant for him, and because of that, Mrs. Susan, who hated everything about him used out resentment and frustration, chased him out and for 10 months now, they haven't heard any news concerning Zhan anymore. They don't even know where he had gone to, who he was staying with, or if he was still alive or dead.

Just where is he? What has become of him? Why didn't he come back after all these months? Isn't he hearing all the news concerning Wang Yibo and how he had decided to kill himself, become a drunkard all because of his disappearance? Where could he have gone? Why can't anyone tell them of his whereabouts? Mrs. Susan thought while standing by her car and was waiting for the person she called earlier to come and meet with her. 

She cries and hopes the person will come to her because he is her last hope of finding Xiao Zhan. If this person doesn't know anything about Zhan's disappearance, that means, all hopes are lost for her. She had been looking everywhere for Zhan. Searching for him in the places she thought Xiao Zhan would be, but all her endeavours to get Zhan are all effortless. She just hoped this person would tell her where Zhan had gone and hopefully, he would know. 

Her husband and Wang Yibo had always blamed her for Zhan's disappearance and all had relinquished her to deal with Yang Zi alone and was urging and pushing her to go look for Xiao Zhan and Darren she threw away from the mansion. She had been doing whatever it takes to get them back, but all to no avail. 

"God please, please... This is my last hope. Please, God, help me, save me from this and I promise to never be a pain to anyone. I have learnt my lesson in a very painful way and it's all backfiring me now. Just help me, please help me, I beg you." Mrs. Susan cried with her reflections. She quickly wiped her tears when she saw the person she was standing at the front of his house coming outside. She waited for him to get closer and was lowering her eyes on seeing how the person was glaring at her with his cold daring eyes.

"Mrs. Susan, what do you want in my house? Who even gives you my house address? What are you doing here? Oh, you didn't see anyone make their lives dismal and decide to come after me? Is that your plan? I want you to take you and your useless car out of this vicinity now! Get out! I don't want to see someone like you anywhere close to my house! Get lost and never come back!" The person barked and eyed her in so much irritation and was about to start entering inside when Mrs. Susan scurried to him and voiced out.

"Dylan, Please... Please, save me from this endless pain I found myself in! Help me, please. I know I've been a bad mother to Zhan..."

"You were never a mother to him! So stop uttering rubbish to me, you shameless woman!" Dylan seethed and turned to look at her, only to find out she was shedding tears. Dylan was stunned to see the almighty Mrs. Susan shedding tears before him like a kid. "Damn! You are crying? That was first. I mean, I'm surprised but I'm not moved by those crocodile tears of yours! Mrs. Susan, after everything Xiao Zhan did for you! That boy forfeited so much for your sake! He treated you like his mother and had always loved like a child would love his mother, but what did he get from that love? Resentment, suffering, sorrows, hostility and tears all the days he had always been with you! I ask again, what do you want from me?!"