Thirty Nine

All through the night, Wang Yibo was awake staring at the sleeping man before him. He couldn't imagine himself being so close to him like this, he couldn't believe he was once again in his arms. He thought he had lost him, he thought his stupidity had made him lose the most beautiful man he had always dreamt of having as his wife. 

He is laying down here with him? And not just that, he had now accepted him as his boyfriend? Is this a dream or something? His Zhanzhan now belongs to him alone? Is that wonderful and testimony to give? Wang Yibo thought to himself and couldn't help, but steal a few kisses from the sleeping beauty. His forehead, his cheeks, his face and finally, his lips. 

He wants to make sure he's not dreaming, even though this might be a dream, he wishes never to wake up. Wang Yibo preferred to remain in this dream for the rest of his life because he doesn't want to wake up only to find out it was all in his illusions, that him being here with his bunny was all a dream. He doesn't want that, but on pinching himself again, he realized it wasn't a mere dream, but a reality, that he is laying very close with his beautiful man, and that he belongs to him, and him alone.

Just what more could he ask for, if not this? To be with his Zhanzhan, to sleep and wake up in his arms, to wake up getting sweet morning kisses from him and to hear him greet him a good morning. This is what he had always wished and dreamt of and now that his dreams had come through, he had promised to cherish his Zhan and will never be the reason behind their separation. No matter what will cause it, he will be sure to do everything he can to make it possible he never got separated from his Zhanzhan, his bunny, not even his parents will be an obstacle to that, especially, not his mother. He will fight for their love, he will stand against anyone that wants to harm his Zhanzhan, and that's a promise.

Wang Yibo, finally gone to sleep after staring for so long, he didn't know when morning came and it's now Xiao Zhan's turn to stare at the young handsome man. Never in his life had he imagined himself sleeping and waking up next to his Boo sleeping with him here like this, his Boo holding him so close to his arms, and his Boo cuddling him like his life depends on it. 

If a soothsayer had told him this will ever happen, Xiao Zhan could've called it a fake prophecy, and won't have even listened to him. This is like a dream come true, his Boo proposed to him and finally accepted and not just that, his Boo did dirty things with him, something he never imagined doing with anyone.

"Oh, my God!" Xiao Zhan gasped, remembering that he was still laying naked with his Boo. "It was never a dream. I thought I was dreaming..." Xiao Zhan unconsciously touched himself and Wang Yibo, which made Wang Yibo growl in his sleep. 

That made Zhan flinch in surprise, he then, realized truly, he was sleeping naked with his Boo. Zhan blushed, "I still can't believe this, my boo is all mine, he now belongs to me.."

"Of course, I belong to you..." Wang Yibo who heard those last murmurs opened his eyes and found his blushing boyfriend hiding his face on his chest. He sat up and made Zhan sit on his lap, he cupped Zhan's face and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Good morning, my Angel."

"Good morning, Boo.." Xiao Zhan shyly mumbled. "How was your sleep... I didn't realize we slept in my room. Isn't that dangerous? What if the maids and Servants caught us yesterday, or even heard our voice...Uhm...Uhm...Uhm..."

"You mean, touching ourselves?" Wang Yibo smirked, seeing how flushed Zhan's face had become on him, completing the spoken words for him. 

"Aish! Must you be so shameless! I can't even say it out..." Xiao Zhan playfully hits his chest and hides his face on his crook.