Seventy Seven

At the Wang mansion, Mrs. Susan was sitting down in the same place she sat earlier after receiving a slap from her daughter-in-law. Mrs. Susan still can't believe Yang Zi laid her hand on her hand and even threatened to beat her if she dared her. Has she forgotten she was the one who brought her inside this house? That she married her son was because of her? How dare she lay a hand on her and had the guts to leave this house with her mother? She cannot take these insults from her daughter-in-law. 

She must report her to her husband and see that something is done about this before Yang Zi becomes worse than she was today. It's night already, and Mrs. Susan was still sitting in the same spot and was waiting for her husband and Yang Zi to come home. She was lost in her thoughts when Mr. Wang's car drove inside the compound, making her stand up and anxiously wait for him to come inside.

Mr. Wang came inside with the help of his driver and was helped to sit down and once he did, Mrs. Susan went to touch him, but Mr. Wang pushed her hands away and looked away from her. Mrs. Susan became afraid with that gesture, but she already had something to say to her husband. 

"My husband, I'm sorry for what happened at the company today. I heard our son come to interrupt the meeting. I'm sorry about that." She cried out, but Mr. Wang didn't react as if someone spoke to him just now. Mrs. Susan continued, "Honey, I want Yang Zi out of this house..." She flinched when Mr. Wang turned and glared at her.

"What did you just say? Do you want Yang Zi out of this house? The same person you insisted on having as your daughter-in-law? You want her out? Why all of a sudden? What did she do?" Mr. Wang asked. 

His voice was so cold that Mrs. Susan trembled and quivered. "She... She lay her hand on me! She connived with her mother and slapped me today. I want her out! I want her to divorce our son!"

"That will never happen." Mr. Wang Intoned and glared at his stunned wife who wasn't expecting that answer from him.

"You want her to remain here? After what I told you she did to me? She must leave and that's final!"

"I said, she's going nowhere!" Mr. Wang Intoned deeply and got up, his eyes so red and daring that Mrs. Susan gulped down in fear. "You want her out? Do you want your karma out of this house? That will never happen! She will remain married to our son and you will continue getting the dose of your medicine from her! I warned you, I warned you against this but you refused! Look at what my son has become today, all because of you! Are you happy?" He asked, brokenly.

"Are you smiling seeing my family crumbling right before my eyes because of your wickedness? You drove my first out of this house to the street for 18 eighteen good years now! And now, you throw a boy who was carrying our grandchild away, to that same street! And now, your son, our son has become a drunkard because of your stupid decision! Susan, what have I done to you? Why have you decided to destroy my life? What wrong have I committed marrying you? You have shattered my family! You have destroyed all I have built! Why? Susan, why?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry. I thought I was doing what I think was the best!"

"Shut up!" Mr. Wang barked. "One more word from you, I will shut this mouth for you if you don't shut it!" Mr. Wang raised his hand to beat his wife, but he stopped himself and bit his lower lips to suppress his anger and frustration. "Look at what you did to me? Susan, where is Zhan? Where is my son? Where have you chased them to? Go and bring them back! Get them back before I kill you!" Mr. Wang raised his voice and Immediately slumped down when he became weak and tired.

Susan kneeled before him and cried out. "My husband, I'm sorry. I am very so for what I've done out of selfishness and greediness. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I promise to look for them, I will bring them back. Please forgive me...." Mrs. Susan was interrupted when Yang Zi was carried inside by her guards. She was drunk and was spotted at a bar drinking with boys around her.