Eighty Seven

"Sree... Baby, where are you? Baby, where are you? Please show yourself! It's Mama, please, show Mama yourself! Sree, baby!" Xiao Zhan called his daughter. He had been hearing her voice and had been following the crying voice of his daughter but yet, he couldn't find her. Everywhere was dark, the twilight was the only source Xiao Zhan was able to see where he was going. No matter how much he tried to look for his daughter, he wasn't able to find her.

"Mama... Mama, please save me... Help me, she wants to kill me." Sree's voice reverberated and the sound of her voice indicated that she was struggling with someone and had been trying so hard to break free, but the person wouldn't let her go.

"Baby... Who is the person that wants to kill you? Please, baby, tell me where you are and I promise to save you from the person. Please, whoever you are, don't hurt my baby... Please, don't do anything to her. Sree... Sree, baby, where are you?" Xiao Zhan walked further into the darkness and finally stopped on seeing the shadow of his daughter and someone who was standing at her back and was gripping her neck as if trying to strangle her. 

Xiao Zhan panicked on seeing that and Immediately rushed to the said place and was stunned on seeing who the person was. Xiao Zhan screamed, "Yang Zi, please... Please, don't harm my daughter... It is me you wanted, right? I am here now, please let her go..." Xiao Zhan pleaded but flinched when Yang Zi started laughing devilishly.

"Hahahahaha... hahahahaha... You bitch! You think you're smart enough to finally skim yourself in and made Mrs. Susan, that fucking devil, that slut, finally like you, right? And what were you thinking? That I, Mandi Yang Zi will let you be happy to have a peaceful home? Hahahaha... Well, think again, because I'm not done with you yet! We have an unsettled business to settle with each other and I will start with your daughter..." Yang Zi smirked wickedly and from smirking, she roared a peal of laughter that vibrates the whole place, making goosebumps of fear run down Xiao Zhan's spine.

Xiao Zhan, who was already shedding tears seeing his daughter struggling to breathe with the way Yang Zi was gripping tightly at her neck, went on his knees and started pleading. "Yang Zi, please... Please, I beg you in the name of whatever God you listen to, whatever God you serve, please, let go of my daughter and stop suffocating her. I promise to do whatever you say. Just, let her go, Please... Please, Yang Zi." Xiao Zhan cried out, pleading, but Yang Zi gave dear ears to his pleadings.

Yang Zi went towards Sree's ears and bit her ear out, and blood started gushing out of the bitten ear. Yang Zi chewed the ears and was laughing and licking the blood running down from her mouth as she chewed the ear. Sree was screaming in so much pain, trying so hard to wriggle out of Yang Zi's holds but all to no avail. 

While Xiao Zhan was choking with his tears, watching his daughter screaming in pain and fighting her way out. Seeing that Yang Zi was about to bite the other ear out, Xiao Zhan screamed, "Yang Zi, nooo! Nooo! Don't touch my daughter! Don't try it again! Let go of my daughter..." Xiao Zhan screamed and dashed towards her with so much anger.

Sree, seeing her mother running towards them used the opportunity of Yang Zi being distracted, she bit Yang Zi's hand and was about to run when Yang Zi, who was so much angry with how she bit her hands. She pulled Sree back and gripped her neck and strangled her, making Xiao Zhan halt at his pace on seeing how his daughter started dropping dead before his very own eyes. Xiao Zhan's heart was pounding in his chest, everything went in slow motion, looking at how his daughter smiled with tears streaming from her eyes before she finally closed her lids to death.

----

"Noooo! Sreeeeeee......" Xiao Zhan screamed and jolted up from his sleep. Sweats made their way down from his forehead, his chest rapidly beating while looking around like someone who just encountered a ghost.