Eighty One

"Baby, I am sorry for everything I did to Zhan. I am so sorry for all I did for him. Please, I promise to look for him and bring him back to you. I will look everywhere for him, I promise. Please just forgive your mother, please... Please..." Mrs. Susan cried while holding his son's hand who woke up but refused to talk nor looked at his parents. 

Mrs. Susan was sitting in the wheelchair since she hasn't been able to start walking properly, while Mr. Wang was standing by his son's bed and watching his pleading wife and his son who was looking up and was letting his tears roll at both sides of his eyes.

"Baby, talk to me. Baby, look at me and see how sorry I am. I have realized my mistakes and wrongs. I don't know how or where to find Zhan, but I will do anything to make sure I find him, even if it's the last thing I will do, I will do it. Just forgive me and I promise to be a better mother from now on."

Mr. Wang seeing his wife begging from the bottom of her heart decided to help her out. "Son, your mother was wrong, yes. I have also wronged but we have realized our mistakes. Please forgive us, if not for us, but because of your brother who gave his life and blood to save you. You could've been dead by now, but Darren, my first son who was also driven away by your mother, came and took the gunshots for you." Mr. Wang said and decided to explain on seeing the surprised look on Wang Yibo's face. 

He told him of his first wife who died after 7 years when she gave birth to Dylan and how he remarried his mother. How Darren was chased away by his mother and he was robbing him along with his thugs and how he saved him from getting killed.

"You mean, I have a brother and he was the one that saved me?" Wang Yibo asked and Mr. Wang nodded in affirmative to his queries. "And you let mother throw him away from the same way you stood and watched her throw Zhanzhan away? I am disappointed in you more, father. You're supposed to be a man. I will not forgive either of you until you bring back my Zhanzhan, my baby, and my brother. I will reconsider once they come back." Wang Yibo firmly said to them and looked away from them.

The two looked at each other and back to their son who was crying. They sighed and let him be and do as he had instructed. They discharged them from the hospital when they got a lot better. Mr. Wang hired more of his men to look for his first son and Zhan and he feared him most was that Darren had stopped coming to rob him. Did he die out of the gunshots he received or what? Did something terrible happen to him or something? He was always going home with enough money and was praying and hoping his son would come to rob him of the money, but that never happened. 

Mrs. Susan on the other hand no longer knows what's happening around her or even cares to know, all she cares about is finding Zhan and his husband's son. She had searched eventually everywhere but wasn't able to see them. But that doesn't mean she would give up either. She searched for Zhan, even searched for him in his father's hometown to know if he was able to be accepted by his uncle since she learnt from her husband that Mr. Xiao was stripped off all his father's property and was chased out by his uncle, but yet, she couldn't find him, even in 3 years, Xiao Zhan and Darren were nowhere to be found.

Where is the unexpected place? Mrs. Susan always asked herself.

---

*Three Years Later*

"Doctor, it's been 3 years since I saw my baby girl in this situation. Do you think she will ever wake up? Do you think she will make it out alive? Please, whatever it takes for her to wake up, please do anything and everything you can to see her wake up. She's my only survival and my only heiress. I don't want anything to happen to her exactly the way it happens to her mother who misleads her and puts her into this condition, only to die and leave her behind like this. Please, you have to do something. Anything, Please."