One

Author's Note: I believe before entering that you have to go through the tags and description,  right? If so, then proceed and don't you dare insult me for no reason. I'll simply block you.

You may proceed and don't forget to leave your wonderful votes and feedback.
************************************************************

"Xiao Zhan! Where is that foolish boy that doesn't know his place in this house! That boy is just a good-for-nothing gold digger! Where is he?" Mrs. Wang screamed at the top of her voice, calling her house boy who had been staying with them almost all his life. That boy's parents were once Mr. Wang's house servants. Mr. Xiao was his driver while Mrs. Xiao Ann was Mrs. Wang's late chief cook and also her personal servant.

Mr. Xiao was working with Mr. Wang as his personal driver and lived with him when he happened to come for the first time to the city of Beijing to look for the betterment of his future. Mr. Xiao was from a very infamous family back in the village of Chongqing and was also the only son of his parents before they both died and left him behind in the care of his wicked Uncles. 

They took away his parent's properties and left him with nothing and not just that, they also threw him off his parent's house, leaving him to roam around the village without food nor a roof over his head. He left the village to the city and was roaming around the whole place, homeless, nothing for him to start his life with.

He came to the city, wandering, looking for what to do to make up a living for himself and luckily for him that fateful day, he happened to pass through an estate and his legs brought to a certain place where he saw a signboard written, "A driver wanted" and without wasting much time, he went for that very job and luckily, he was employed by that very generous man, Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang took him in and after hearing his pitiful story and also found out he was homeless, he made him his personal driver, clothed him and also gave him a house at the back of his mansion. From that very day, he started working for Mr. Wang as his personal driver before Mr. Wang got married to his wife Mrs. Wang Susan.

Wang Susan was the daughter of a very rich business partner of Mr. Wang, he carried her out of business dealings, but unfortunately for him, Mrs. Susan was a very arrogant woman who hated poor people and hated associating with them. She has this superstitious belief that the poor people are beggars and also a low life who is always after money for the rich classic people like her.

Because of that, she treated them like a contaminated disease and never wanted anything to do with them, but only like one woman, which is Mrs. Xiao. She got married to Mr. Wang and that her personal maid given to her by her father also followed her to her husband's house and she is the only poor person she loved and cared about.

Mrs. Wang's personal maid happened to fall in love with Xiao Feng, the driver in Mr. Wang's house. But Mrs. Wang was against the relationship, but she was reprimanded by Mr. Wang to let them be and fortunately for Mr. Xiao, Mr. Wang married his wife's personal maid for Mr. Xiao and they both lived together in his mansion where they lived happily and contentedly, despite Mrs. Wang still being against them.

Mrs. Wang became pregnant and so is Mrs. Xiao, but Mrs. Xiao continued using her heavy pregnancy to work and do so much hard work for Mrs. Wang who is deliberately doing all of that she was doing as a punishment to punish her poor personal maid for disobeying her and married the poor wretched Mr. Xiao she hated so much. But her evil maltreatment never stopped the poor woman from loving and caring for her mistress and also to her husband. 

She has never for a day complained about tiredness or everything Mrs. Wang did to her husband but kept it a secret since Mr. Xiao was never around, he's always with Mr. Wang at the office, driving him around wherever he is going. Also, she's afraid that her husband might lose his job if she complained to him and he reacted and confronted Mrs. Wang for her wickedness towards his wife and because of these thoughts of hers, she kept everything maltreatment to herself and continued loving her husband.

All of this continued happening until that fateful day when everything came crumbling down for that baby inside Mrs. Xiao, that day when the misery of Xiao Zhan started. That day, Mrs. Xiao was inside the kitchen cooking for Mrs. Wang who continued rejecting the food Mrs. Xiao cooked, maybe it was because of her mood swings or because, she just enjoys seeing the poor pregnant women suffering in her hands, asking for a different dish to for her and Mrs. Xiao out of exhaustion wasted time to cook the food requested from her and because of that, Mr. Wang became angry and impatient.

She stomped inside the kitchen and saw the struggling Mrs. Xiao struggling and gritting her teeth in so much pain, trying to carry her food up to her. She rushed inside and barked at her, "What's keeping you so long to prepare my food? You are so lazy and becoming more useless and good for nothing!" She threw harshly at her and without giving her audience to explain herself, she gave her a very hot slap at her cheek.

*Slap!*

Immediately, the food fell out of Mrs. Xiao's hand and she followed as well, both of them met the floor and because of that sudden fall, Mrs. Xiao hit her stomach on the kitchen floor. She screamed, "Ahhh! My waist! Madam, my waist! Help me! Help me please," Mrs. Xiao screamed and whimpered in so much pain, trying to reach out for something so she could stand up.

Mrs. Wang who didn't expect her to fall became so afraid, panicking while giving her helping hand. She panicked, "Oh my God! I didn't mean to!" She was so scared that her whole body trembled.

Getting up, Mrs. Xiao found out she was bleeding, blood oozing out from her. On seeing that, Mrs. Wang screamed, "Jesus! I didn't mean to!"

 Wang screamed, "Jesus! I didn't mean to!"