Twenty One

-AT SEUNGYEON'S MANSION-

SeungYeon left school with so much anger boiling and weighing him down. He just doesn't understand why everyone is against this particular boy they're all once after. They all are lusting after this young boy and some are daring and betting with each other to know who will get him first to be his boyfriend and now that rumours are spread about him, they're all backing down and calling him names. Just what kind of pretenders are they? And the person who made him gnash his teeth more is the one he called his best friend, Wang Yibo.

He claimed he didn't know him in school and yet, he had to put up that facade show just, pulling Xiao Zhan away and scolding him like he was his father or something. What concerns him if he is whoring around the whole school? Wasn't he the one who said he doesn't feel anything about him, that he was just their house boy and nothing else? 

So, why is he seeing anger and jealousy in his eyes when he sees that obscene poster of his so-called ordinary house boy? What does it seem to affect him more than the boy who was labelled a whore? What does he want from that boy? 

And why is Xiao Zhan pleading with him to believe him, that he had nothing to do with the poster or whatsoever? Just what's going on between those two? SeungYeon asked himself, pacing restlessly while throwing the chair pillows away.

"Dude, if you don't stop doing that and calm down, you might as well hurt yourself and not care." Wenhan, who was always with him, was always the one calming him down whenever SeungYeon got rejected by Xiao Zhan and SeungYeon ended up becoming like this. 

"And besides, do you love this Xiao Zhan guy that much? Is not even like he will ever accept whatever love you had in there for him." Wenhan pointed out and rolled his eyes, seeing his friend restless.

SeungYeon glared and sneered at him for uttering such nonsense. Of course, he knew Xiao Zhan will never reciprocate his love, but must he rub it with that sarcastic tone on his face? SeungYeon rolled his eyes and finally sat down beside him. 

"Wenhan, I know he will never love me, but I love him, I want him and I want to make him mine. Why can't that guy love me? I have done all I could to get him, but all to no avail. What should I do? And secondly, who the fuck put that fucking poster? I am going crazy!"

"Hehe, I can see that." Wenhan sarcastically laughed. "Well, I don't know who put the poster, but if you ask me, I will say it's Yang Zi bitch. You know how much she hates Xiao Zhan. I don't know, but I put my guts on that, it should be her." 

"Damn! That bitch! Hasn't she gotten what she always wanted? She needs a man to look at her ugly face and succeed in getting Wang Yibo, she should stick to him and leave Zhan alone. I have an idea." 

SeungYeon smirked darkly and looked at Wenhan who just rolled his eyes for him to stop being annoying and say it already. "I will do all I can to make Wang Yibo have Yang Zi, while I go for Xiao Zhan. What do you think?"

"Seriously, are you asking for my opinion? Do whatever you want and keep me out of this." Wenhan snorted and looked away from the still smiling SeungYeon.

"You are my friend, and you will help me achieve this okay. For now, I want you to follow me. I want to surprise Xiao Zhan tomorrow. I will make him happy and trust me, he will accept me this time around." SeungYeon smirked, rather mischievously, and Wenhan looked at him suspiciously.

"I wonder what you are planning on doing. I just hope you will realize someone loves you and stop your obsession with this Xiao Zhan guy." Wenhan murmured to himself while following SeungYeon who heard him perfectly but chose to ignore that. His mood had changed and he won't let him ruin it for him. He must get Xiao Zhan and that's all that matters.