Fourty Six

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in their eternal bliss. Both of them were so immersed in each other, making love to each other that they didn't hear knocks on the door. Probably, because of Zhan's moans that were pretty much loud and so erotically sweet in Wang Yibo's ears, making him more turned on, he kept pounding and wrecking his Zhanzhan's hole. Both were reaching their climax. Their mind shut off from the world only existing in their world, their eternal bliss.

"Urgh..baby..." Xiao Zhan was moaning shamelessly. All his shyness went out of the window from the pleasure he was receiving. He couldn't care less about his shameless and dirty talks. All he could focus on was his pleasure, his man, his Boo who is making him feel good and wanted.

"Hold it, baby, I am close too, let's do that together." Wang Yibo groaned before snapping his hips faster, making zhan moan louder than before. After three to four thrusts, each thrusting dangerous and deeper, Yibo climaxed inside the latex and Xiao Zhan in between their chests and his stomach.

Both are calming down from the organism when they hear frantic knocks on the front door. Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan made eye contact with each other in shock and panic. Both their minds are in chaos and anxious about who could be here at this hour. 

'Who could this be? What if it's mom and Dad? Why are they back early? Is not been two weeks yet! Oh, goodness! Oh, God! We're dead! We are so dead!' So many what 'ifs' were going through their heads and they kept staring at each other's faces with eyes widened and fears. They couldn't think straight. Panic was so clearly visible. In seconds their high and pleasurable faces were etched with fear of being caught red-handed.

Wang Yibo was the first to snap out of the shock and even though he was still panicking, he needed to take control of the situation before someone catches them. He can't afford to be caught for now. He can't be the reason behind his beloved pains and misery. He can't let him suffer the consequences alone. He is ready to stand by his side and fight this battle with him. 

He knew is not gonna be a small battle when his mother is involved and his father who hates the same sex relationship, he's homophobic and, he won't accept his relationship with the one he took as his son, his late driver's son, never will he let such happen before him. They need to keep it a secret for their sake. 

He knows very well if they were caught now, not only his Zhanzhan will have to go through physical pain, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually he'll go through so much pain and knowing his mother she will stop at nothing to get rid of his Zhanzhan from his life and might as well push the marriage forward. And he is not willing to take any risk. He had to do something and fast. 

With his thoughts, he hurriedly got up from the bed and started picking their scattered clothes up and he took his own with him and put Zhan's in the laundry basket. He looked at his panicking bunny who was fidgeting and biting his nails, almost chewing both his fingers. "Zhanzhan, baby, I know you are panicking. But this is not the time to panic. We need to act fast before we are caught."

Wang Yibo said, but that didn't soothe Xiao Zhan's fear. He gripped his hair and sighed, "Baby, please, I know you are scared and stop worrying before you give us away. Please, get up and change into something fast and act like you always do. When I tell you to go and open the front door and try doing it in fear. This facade will be just temporary, I will look for a way to make my parents understand my love for you, okay..." Wang Yibo walked to him and caressed his cheeks and could feel his love sweating and trembling.

Xiao Zhan looked at him with his eyes filled with fear and breathed heavily. "But, Boo, what if I give us away and my fear gets the best of me? What if it's mother and father and you know how nervous I get? Yibo oh Yibo, what should I do? Tell me I am scared. I don't want mother to keep you away from me, you are all I got and I can't lose you... God, this is too much for me." Xiao Zhan panicked, his chest vibrating in fear.