Seven

After dinner, Xiao Zhan came back and cleared the table, after eating his own inside the kitchen, since he was chased away by Mrs. Susan. He took the dishes inside the kitchen and washed them before going up to his room, feeling tired and exhausted, added to his body that was aching him because of the hot water mixed with chilly pepper that was poured on him in the morning by the same Mrs. Susan. 

The woman who had sworn to make his life a living hell, never in Xiao Zhan's life had he ever had a peaceful life, it was always full of accusations, scolding and beating from the same woman who never ceased to make him regret ever being born. The woman who made Xiao Zhan prayed and wished for death to take him away and save him from this misery. 

And now, they're going to be two, not just from any other person, but from his brother he loved and missed so much. His brother had been waiting for all these years for him to come back and take care of him as he promised him many years ago, that his brother will now add to his pain, making him feel so dejected and lost.

Just why? Why had life decided to deal with him from all angles, the woman he regards as a mother hates him, a girl he did nothing in school, but just because Xiao Zhan was being admired the most and because of that, she hated him so much, this girl was once Xiao Zhan's good friend and also her parents was a family friend of Mr. Wang. 

And she hated Xiao Zhan for no reason and never stopped making his life hell in school and now, his only hope to save him from these bullies now had joined among the people who hated him to the guts. What more does life have to offer him? being cruel to him with his loved ones? They should take his life and save him this pain because it is too much for him to handle.

Xiao Zhan thought while going towards his room, and was engulfed with his painful thoughts when a hand forcefully pulled and pinned him by the wall, and with that sudden push, Xiao Zhan hissed and looked at his gripped hand and back to the person who is responsible for it.

"Y...Yibo," Xiao Zhan swallowed hard, seeing Wang Yibo's murderous cold face glaring at him, making goosebumps of fear run down his spine. He trembled, trying to say something but his gripped hand squeezed so tight by Wang Yibo hurt him so much that he only moaned in pain. "Ah! Urh!" And looked away when Wang Yibo brought his face closer to his face.

Wang Yibo sniffed him and looked at Xiao Zhan's face and smirked seeing how scared he was and noticing how his heart was beating erratically, so rapidly that he continued doing what he was doing to him. He nuzzled his face on Xiao Zhan's neck and Xiao Zhan, who doesn't like what he's doing to him, struggled his way out, "Y...Yibo...w..what a..are you d.. doing?"

Wang Yibo ignored his question and gripped his hand and pinned them up over his head and glared wickedly at him, "Now tell me, are you in any way trying to seduce my father? Huh!" Wang Yibo intoned deeply, his teeth gritted together, making Xiao Zhan's heart want to jump out in fear.

"D- Don't be ridiculous, I - I can never seduce my father." Xiao Zhan quivered out and Wang Yibo who was still holding his grip over his head, he used one hand and gripped those two hands and still pinned it over and the other hand, he grabbed Xiao Zhan's shirt collar, trying to choke him.

"Shut the fuck up!" Wang Yibo thundered with his extremely cold voice, making Xiao Zhan tremble more, almost peeing his pants. "You killed your father, you witch! Do you think I will let you take mine after killing yours? Huh!" He pushed Xiao Zhan so hard by that wall that he hit his head, and still, Wang Yibo doesn't want to let go of his hands.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, swallowing the pain on his head while allowing his tears to escape his eyes, "I didn't kill my father. I can never kill my father, why are you calling me a witch?"