Thirty Two

SeungYeon, all day was so restless, so excited and also panicking, thinking, how will today's dinner date go? Will Xiao Zhan honour his date? Will there be a chance for him to come out and be with him? Will he be disappointed? Is not that he will be angry or anything, but he was just hoping and believing Xiao Zhan will honour his request and go out on a date tonight with him. 

He called his personal servant and asked him to make a reservation in his father's most known hotel. He wants everything to be perfect, he wants his man to be proud of him, he wants anything that will make Zhan happy. He knew Xiao Zhan didn't love him, and secondly, he wasn't someone who likes flashy things, but he wanted tonight to be special and memorable for him. 

If only Xiao Zhan will give him a chance, he will engage him tonight and ask him to be his husband. The love he had for Xiao Zhan is unexplainable, he can't even explain how it all happened, how it started and when it started. He just saw himself, falling deeply in love with him, and never giving in courting him, no matter how many times he was rejected, and now, he had succeeded in making him his boyfriend, SeungYeon swear, he move heaven and Earth to make Xiao Zhan remained his boyfriend and maybe, become his wife.

"What should I do? How will I go about this night? Hope he won't ditch me. Even if he does, will I even be angry with him? Of course, I can never be angry with him, he is just too beautiful for me to get angry with him. I'm just hoping he will come as he promised me. I will make a beautiful one tonight for him. I will make sure he smiles all through and I can't believe I will be the only one witnessing his smiles! Yeyyyy!!! I can't wait for tonight! Woah! I will be alone with my Zhan! My beauty...." SeungYeon screamed, rolling on his bed and didn't know when he fell out of his bed and kissed the floor with his face.

"Oh fuck! That hurts! This Xiao Zhan guy will be my death. He has turned me into a lovesick though I don't mind being sickly in love with him. He's just so beautiful, so modest, so kind and has a heart of pure gold. His mole underneath his lips is killing me and can't wait to have a taste of it...ahhh! I think I'm going crazy in love with him..." 

SeungYeon murmured under his breath, his eyes full of admiration over the said boy he had never stopped talking about, never stopped dreaming about and never stop imagining so many things he would love to do with him, thinking how it will be to do those things with him. His heart, soul and body are clouded with Xiao Zhan, without knowing he was still laying on the floor and had that idiotic smile on his face while thinking of his man.

Wenhan, who had been waiting for him to come down, decided to climb up to his room to know what's keeping him locked up in his room. He walked in and couldn't see anyone on the bed, he thought he might be inside his bathroom and decided to go and knock for him. But something caught his attention, that he looked at the other side of the bed and found his friend, blushing and smiling like a complete fool, talking and whispering to himself, without him knowing he was standing here with him.

"What are you doing?" Wenhan asked, making his presence finally known to the smiling man. "And why are you laying on the floor, whispering to yourself and smiling like an idiot? What has gotten over you? Have you finally lost it?" Wenhan asked with his crossed arms, his eyes peering into his friend who seemed to frown at him calling him an idiot as if digging out the reasons why he was on the floor himself.

SeungYeon smiled at him and got up. "You will not understand Han, being in love can make a man do weird things. If you finally got a boyfriend or a girlfriend, someone as beautiful as my Zhan, someone whose beauty can melt a cold man's heart like me, someone whose smile can wake a dead person, someone whose....."

"My ears are bleeding already!! Go straight to the point and stop giving me theory...I don't want to listen...so your point?" Wenhan cut him off, his heart vibrating with anger, hearing such a compliment about someone who had stolen his love from him.