Twenty Four

Dylan Wang, woke up with a hangover, having a series of headaches, his eyes becoming blurry and his spinning around. He lazily got out of his bed and headed straight to his bathroom, and seeming the strong whisky he took the day before was still having effects on him, he immediately threw up and on reaching the bathroom. 

He vomited out the strong brand he took, his pain and his sorrows. He sat on the floor and ruffled his hair in frustration, thinking, what is he doing to himself, because of someone who would never see him more than a friend? Why is he being like this because of his love for this guy? Does loving him this much worth him being in pain? He was always a good boy and had never fallen for someone like he did towards his friend, Xiao Zhan.

The love he had for Xiao Zhan is priceless, it was unconditional love, loving him without expecting anything in return, wanting nothing, but to see Xiao Zhan happy and content. Always sad whenever he sees him sad, shed tears whenever he sees him in tears and feels terrible whenever he is maltreated in his presence. 

Why does loving him hurt so much like this? And why can't he still find it in him to propose to Zhan? To let his intentions and love for him known to him? Why is scared of his rejections? Maybe, he is afraid that he might not just lose, but will also lose him as his friend. It hurts, it hurts so much that his heart hurts, and he feels so miserable and hopeless. 

Just what will he do? Confess to him as Darren Chen suggested? Or continue loving him and dying secretly? Dylan asked himself and finally got up and washed his face.

And speaking of Chen, he could remember chasing the poor boy away, scolding him like he was his problem, whereas, he was just trying to help him. "Ugh! What the fuck is wrong with me? He will be so scared to approach me now. Oh damn! Xiao Zhan, look what love you made me do! Hahaha! I guess I'm going crazy now! Aish...I had to look for Chen later and apologize, the little cute boy will be so mad at me. Anyway, I know how to get him and made him forgive me. Dylan, get your shit together!" 

Dylan scolded himself repeatedly before finally freshening up, he got out, dressed and walked downstairs and met his butler and maids standing waiting for him.

"Young master...." They all bowed. "Your father and mother called earlier, they said they will be coming back by next week...." One of the butlers informed him.

"Yeah! I've heard that a lot of times and trust me, I no longer want it here...." Dylan rolled his eyes and snorted at that. 

"Yeah, I'm not hungry, take that food away and...when next they called, tell them I'm beginning to cringe with their everyday announcement. I'm off to school." He added before leaving them alone. He came out, and went straight to his car, drove outside and looked around to see if he would see Chen coming out, but found no one. "I see you when I'm back.." He murmured before driving away.

Darren Chen, who saw his car driving outside his compound, hid and could see he was looking for him. He comes out only when he is sure he has left. He stood and watched his far disappearing car, he smiled sadly. 

"At least he looked for me and then, why am I hiding from you? Why am I scared to see you? Are you still angry over him? Will you ever look at me differently, if I ever tell you how much I hurt seeing you crying for another man? Dylan-ge, I just love you so much and I can't stand it anymore, hearing you mention Xiao Zhan. But, I will be happy if finally, he will acknowledge your love for him." Chen's tears rolled down and turned, heading towards his school with his heavy heart.

-------------------->

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo woke up and groaned in frustration. He tiredly opened his eyes and hissed in pain, seeing his morning mood down there. He slowly got up and walked inside his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.