Fourty One

"I finally broke up with him, you should have seen the pain in his eyes. I feel like I'm the cause of it all.." Xiao Zhan breaks down, once he gets to class and finds Dylan sitting down there alone, and luckily, no teacher yet.

Dylan patted his back to calm him down. "You don't have to worry yourself over anything, I believe SeungYeon understands you. Just let it go and be happy, now that you are with your Boo." Dylan consoled him, being happy for him that finally, he and his soulmate are now complete with each other.

"But why I'm I feeling sad over my break up with SeungYeon. I'm glad I'm with Wang Yibo, but I'm still sad, very sad..."

"That feeling will go away, just forget it and be happy, okay..." Dylan smiled and nodded his head for him to let go of those feelings of guilt he felt inside. It will all go away, it is just a matter of time.

Xiao Zhan smiled when he saw Wang Yibo and his friends coming inside, but felt sad not seeing SeungYeon and Wenhan. But eventually, he managed to let go of those hurtful feelings and be happy, especially sitting down with his boo. Throughout the class, Wang Yibo held his hand, which made Zhan happy and calm. 

Yang Zi who saw them sitting together didn't seem to understand the reasons behind these changes all of a sudden. She gritted her teeth and doesn't think she is concentrating on the lectures going on anymore, all she is focused on is Yibo and Zhan smiling occasionally with each other.

"I really have to call Aunty to come home! She needs to see this before this goes out of hand. I have to do something! Are they now in a relationship? Where is SeungYeon? No! No! This can't be! I have to stop this!" Yang Zi gnashed her teeth in so much anger and jealousy, seeing Zhan and Yibo sitting together. She knew only one person who would never allow whatever that's going on between these two to continue, and that person is Mrs. Susan - she thought while smirking evilly and as well fuming.

--------------->

SeungYeon left the school with Wenhan, he left and went back home. He can't concentrate in school, and staying here will be out of options. He doesn't know if his heart will accept seeing Zhan and Yibo together for today, so he does what he thinks is good for his heart and goes back home.

There, he decided to forget his pain with the red wine stored in the storage room. "Drink that with me, Han, say welcome to the single me.... again..." He laughed idiotically and gulped down another mouthful of his wine.

"Stop doing this to yourself, Yeon, stop hurting yourself, okay." Wenhan tried to take the wine from him, but SeungYeon retreated his hand before he could get hold of his hand.

"I am not hurt because he chose him, no! I am hurt because I love him. I don't know if I can love anyone again, as I love him..."

"What about me?" Wenhan asked, and walked closer to SeungYeon. "Can't you love me? Can't you see I love you? I want to be his replacement. I love you Yeon and it hurts me seeing you hurting because of him..." Wenhan made his way closer to the drunk SeungYeon, he slowly took the bottle of wine away from him, brought his face closer and kissed SeungYeon.

SeungYeon, who is now seeing his face as Zhan, immediately attacked his lips and kissed him deeply. He pulled his hand on breaking the kiss and took him to his room. Reaching the room, he pushed wenhan inside and by that door, he pinned him there and crushed his lips again, whilst removing wenhan's clothes.

"I'm sorry, Zhan...but I can't hold on anymore.." SeungYeon breathed out, and dragged Wenhan he imagined to be Zhan, he pushed him on his bed, kicked out his restraints and hovered over him.