Seventy Two

At the Wang mansion, Yang Zi was sitting and watching Mrs. Susan who had been pacing here and there, disturbing her peace as if it was her fault why her so-called husband suddenly left their reception ground without their notice. Yang Zi is sure she was sitting with Wang Yibo at their decorated seat earlier, then how come he suddenly disappeared without her knowing it? She made sure she monitored Wang Yibo's every move, especially when he was sitting very close to her, so what happened? Where has he gone? 

Why would he leave their reception, their guests, their parents well reputable and respected guests only to leave them hanging and going wherever he must've gone? What was he thinking when he did that? Well, she's not surprised and didn't need anyone to tell her he must've gone to look for Zhan and went to be with him, abandoning their reception without a trace and now, their wedding night. 

It's 2 am now in the morning and yet, no traces of him and none could detect where he had gone to since Mrs. Susan had also sent her men to go to Dylan's house to check if Wang Yibo was there or not and ordered them to kill Xiao Zhan and whoever that tried to stop them from dragging Wang Yibo home, and yet, they came back empty-handed without Wang Yibo neither did they see Xiao Zhan in Dylan Wang's house.

So, where is he? Who is he with if they couldn't find Xiao Zhan? And where has that bitch gone? Her joy is not complete without seeing Xiao Zhan in pain and she had wanted to plead with Mrs. Susan to let Xiao Zhan come back home now she is now married to Wang Yibo, but unfortunately, Xiao Zhan was nowhere to be found. 

She wants to spend her stay in this house tormenting Xiao Zhan, ridiculing him and making his life so painful and miserable, especially now he is with child. She wants to rub it on his face and remind him how abnormal and disgusting he is for being able to get pregnant like a woman. She wants to bully Zhan, especially with his stomach when it starts showing, playing with it like a toy until he eventually bleeds to death. 

That's what Yang Zi was expecting, that's what wanted so badly but unfortunately for her, the men came back and declared Xiao Zhan missing and they guess, that's why Wang Yibo left to look for him.

"This is very bad news to me! This is not what I want? Where could he have gone? What happened? Who asked him to disappear without her consent? Who asked that whore to leave without me getting my revenge on him? I repulse him to the core! I hate him so much, everything about him disgusts me! I hate the breath he breathes, I hate every ground he steps on! I hate his smiles, even the tears he shed, I hate them all and I can't wait to get my hands on him and make him pay for the popularity and fame he took away from me! I will make sure to pour acid on his face and see that deceitful beautiful face of his ruin! That's what I want and that's what I will make sure to do to him! Does he think he can hide from me forever? Does he think he will escape my wrath? I will hire men to search for him and see him brought back here! I must deal with him! Fucking bastard!" 

Yang Zi thought, gnashing her teeth in so much disdain, lost with her evil thoughts without caring to look at Mrs. Susan and Mr. Wang who was sitting with her in the living room and restlessly waiting for their son to come back.

"Those men are fools! They are useless? How could they let him off their stupid sight? Whatever happened to them to suddenly pass out outside there? I can't believe a well-trained bodyguard like them will let someone drug them! They are fucking bastards! A good for nothing fools! They should pray nothing happens to my son! They should better pray or they will have me to contend with!" Mrs. Susan gritted out in so much anger, her eyes red and her knuckles tightly clenched together while pacing and gnashing her teeth as if ready to kill someone soon if anything happens to her son.