Sixty

Mr. Wang was still sitting in the same place he was when Xiao Zhan was thrown out of his house and there, he was thinking and contemplating whether what he sat and watched his wife do to Zhan is justifiable or not. He kept asking himself so many questions, is this the right thing to do? Was this the right protocol to use in tackling these issues? By chasing Zhan of the house with their grandchild in him? 

That boy is harbouring Wang's blood inside him and yet, they didn't even reconsider that fact and decided to take the law into their hands by sending the poor boy away from their house all in the name of saving their fame and reputations? Is that worth it? Is that truly the right way to solve this? By thinking they will ever get rid of the truth and the fact that he was and still is pregnant with their son's child, their grandchild? Really? Mr. Wang asked himself so many questions and yet, he couldn't seem to answer any of them. His conscience is killing him, it is judging him and it's chaotically battling with him that he might scream soon if he doesn't stand up as a man and do the right thing.

But come to think of it again, who wronged who? Who took advantage of who? Who disappointed who? Who made him regret ever allowing him in his house in the first place? Who betrayed the love and everything he had for him? Xiao Zhan made him look like a complete fool. He took him in when there was no hope and no one left to take care of him. 

He did everything humanly possible with his money to see they saved his life that day at the hospital and forced his wife he knew doesn't love him to take care of him, brought in so many maids to monitor every of his wife's moves and made sure she didn't try to do anything stupid against him. He clothed him, feed him, gave him a roof over his head, love him like he was his son, enrolled him in the best schools while growing up until this level of university he is in now, he made sure he acquires everything good life could offer, despite his wife refusals and warnings and yet, after everything, he decided to took advantage of his generosity by allowing his sleep sleeps with him and got him pregnant and he expected him to continue harbouring him? 

He expected to congratulate him for what he did? How dare he do that to him? How dare he let his son that was supposed to be his brother sleep with him? Why would he love his brother in the first place? Mr. Wang is still in his thoughts.

How many times did he make it clear to them that such is not allowed in his house? That he despises such a thing as a man loving his fellow man? And they have the guts to sleep together right under his very own nose? What an abomination! What an atrocity they committed against him. He is homophobic and doesn't think he will ever accept such in his house. 

That's why he couldn't let this continue happening in his house, and to make sure it stops, Xiao Zhan had to go because his name and reputation are at stake here. God in heaven knows he tried his best in bringing him up. He might not be a perfect father, but at least, he was a good guardian to him and he did what a father could do for his son, but he got disappointed at last. 

Everything he did for Zhan was brought to mud and he doesn't think he can ever forgive Zhan and his son for that. They brought nothing but shame and disappointment to him. And to punish each of them, Zhan has to leave his house and as for his son, he must marry Yang Zi, whether he likes it or not, that's their punishment.

Mr. Feng Xiao was a good man and also a good friend to him. He served him well enough when he was alive, including his late wife and that's why he let him inside his house and gave a house at the back of his house and when they died, he decided to repay him his kindness by taking his son in, but his son disappointed him at last and he hopes Mr. Feng Xiao won't be angry with him, because he tried his best to raise his son, but his son wanted to take advantage of his kindness and he won't allow such to happen.