Fourty Two⚠️

Contain smut🔞 you can choose to skip this chapter if you like.....

°
°
°

 -SUENGYOON'S MANSION-

Heavily intoxicated seungyoon keeps calling Xiao Zhan's name repeatedly while ripping Wenhan's clothes, his mind and thoughts clouded with the thoughts, that he's having this beautiful enthusiastic moment with Xiao Zhan. Both engaged in an immersed deep kiss, both are completely naked on the with SeungYeon's hand squeezing and roaming his hands on Wenhan still having that imagination he is with his sweetheart, his zhan. 

"Please, you can't leave me...you belong to me Zhan.. you have to choose me..." SeungYeon kissed the person underneath him, while incoherently saying those words to him, roaming his hands on his upper body of Wenhan, gently squeezing his both nipples.

Wenhan feels so hurt hearing him consistently mentioning Xiao Zhan's name. Why can't he stop seeing him as Xiao Zhan? Is he enough? Because of that feeling, he struggled to break free from the drunk man, but SeungYeon seems to get impatient with how he is struggling to release himself from him. 

"Yeon,  please, Ahh, stop ahh, it hurts. You are not in your right senses. It's me, Han and not Zhan...urghh.." Wenhan continued resisting his touches though he is already aroused by how seungyoon kept touching him and makes him feel special. He wants this, this moment with him, to be with his Yeon like this, to feel him inside of him, but why does it hurt him so much hearing SeungYeon mentioning this name he hates so much.

"Ahh… Zhan, stop resisting me...I can't control.....anymore. It hurts... me... seeing you with Yibo...ahh your body is addictive, baby, let me have you...I can't control myself...." SeungYeon moved his face closer and kissed Wenhan, so he will stop struggling to resist him and trailed down to his nipples, squeezed, nibbled and sucked them gently.

Wenhan who was never strong when it comes to SeungYeon, especially can't compete with this drunk beast of SeungYeon, he tried to resist, but the love he had for SeungYeon made him stop struggling for a while. He wants to be with SeungYeon so badly, he just wants him to love him, to call his while they're like this, but hearing Zhan's name killed him a million times over. 

"Please.....you are not in your senses you are drunk... Stop ahh! stop... .turning me.....umm..on.." Wenhan complained, but end up groaning in pleasure when SeungYeon took his dick in his palms, squeezed and fondled it.

SeungYeon had imagined a series of dirt things he will do with Xiao Zhan and now thinking he had gotten him under his mercy, he decided to bring out give him that pleasure he had imagined, and no matter how much Wenhan complained or struggled, he doesn't seem to understand him anymore, all his talking, struggling and pleading, SeungYeon finds it lewd and erotic all fallen into deaf ears.

"I am sorry....but...I can't control it...anymore...please give in...I don't want to force myself on you...ahhh umm... I want to...own you tonight. Just this night, Zhan...".

Seeing that Wenhan kept on struggling and resisting, SeungYeon though he doesn't want to give in to his lustful demands. It angers SeungYeon even more that he took Wenhan both hands and pinned him above his head with one hand and with the other hand, he ripped the remaining brief Wenhan had on.

"Pleassee... Yeon, no...no please don't you think you will regret it tomorrow? I'm not Zhan... please please stop..this will hurt both of us.." Wenhan struggled to break free, but SeungYeon won't bulge to let go of his hands. 

SeungYeon let go of his hand and went down, and starts sending him kittenish licks on his dick before he gripped the dick and licked the tips of it, then send it down his throat, sucking and nothing him up and down. Seeing the other trembling under his sucks and feeling him growing inside his mouth, SeungYeon smirked darkly and mouthed him faster.