Seventy One

"Xuan! Xuan, wait! Please, wait!" Wooseok chased after Yixuan who was crying while running out of the bar and never intended to look back to look at the young man who was staggering, falling and getting up while still calling out his name and was chasing after him. Wooseok doesn't seem to understand the reasons behind his outburst back there. Why is he speaking as if he wronged him? The last time he checked, they're best friends and more like best buddies who sleep with each other and have fun together among their friends. 

Both are mostly close with each other, always together, attend class and also reasoned together. The bet he was talking about was the same bet he told him about and also told him the price he bet with which Yixuan scolded him that day, but eventually, he did it after he lost the bet. He didn't force him to do it, nor did he impose it on him, he willingly obliged to the consequences and accepted to do it when he lost that bet to his opponent. 

So why is he complaining about it now? Why is he scolding him and bringing that up before their friends? What was that supposed to mean? Why is he even running away from him? Wooseok had these thoughts in mind while chasing after the running Yixuan. Even though he was drunk and spent, he is sensible enough to understand that his sex buddy is furious over his spoken words, and trust Wooseok, he doesn't like seeing Yixuan angry like he is now and doesn't like him distancing himself from him.

Wooseok quickened his pace when he saw Yixuan stopping a taxi and he was about to jump inside the taxi when Wooseok caught his hand and stopped him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you angry with me? Why are you running away from me? Why the outburst back there? Bringing up the secret both of us had been harbouring for a long time now in front of our friends? Have you finally lost it? Are you drunk? What am I even saying? Am I in my right senses either?" Wooseok asked his friend and also himself and wanted to start laughing, but he held back and looked at Yixuan who was crying silently while looking at his drunk friend.  

Wooseok, seeing his tears, panicked, "What happened? Why are you crying? I am sorry I scolded you right now, I'm just surprised seeing you reacting like you did back there and it baffles me. I swear, I'm not scolding you. Please stop crying and tell me why you're angry with me. Please, Xuan, what did I do? Tell me, babe, you know how much I hate seeing you like this..."

"You hate seeing me like this? Should I laugh, be happy or rejoice about this or what? How do you expect me to believe you hate seeing me like this when you're the one hurting me instead? Isn't that a joke?" Yixuan asked, unamused.

"All you do is move about with different women and men, sleeping with them! Fucking them with the same dick you use in fucking me as well! Can't you see you're hurting my feelings? Can't you see I don't want to share you anymore? I am not like others who bottled up their feelings and remained silent whereas they're dying and hurting inside! I am not like others and I don't care if you're drunk or not, I'm just gonna come right open with you." Yixuan moved closer to the speechless man who suddenly go dumb hearing what was coming out from Yixuan's mouth, blinking his eyes in confusion and was trying to process what Yixuan was saying to him.

Yixuan cupped Wooseok's face and looked inside his eyes and blinked his eyes, blinking down the tears in his eyes and smiling while caressing Wooseok's face. "Ever since we started this friend with benefits thing, relationship or whatever you call it, ever since then, I have been harbouring feelings for you. My heart breaks whenever I see you with someone other than me. I don't mind becoming your slut, prostitute, whore, as long as I'm all those things for you, I don't mind at all. Do you know why?" The dumbfounded Wooseok shook his head. 

Yixuan smiled and interlocked his lips with his and noticed Wooseok freeze, making Yixuan stop kissing him and look into his eyes, "It's because I've fallen so in love with you. And I love you so much, that I can't share you anymore and I just don't want to be your ordinary sex doll but your lovely sex doll. The one you love and fuck only." Yixuan said, making Wooseok more dumbfounded.