Twenty Six

Wenhan had that murderous facial expression while glancing at the scene and also going out of the cafeteria. His mind and soul are clouded with what to do to make sure Zhan will be out of his way to get SeungYeon's love, to let him know he doesn't just love him as a friend, but more than that.

That he loves him with his body, his heart and soul and can do anything he asks of him, as long as he will accept him and reciprocate his love for him and see him as just his friend. He hates it when he sees him making advances towards Zhan or anyone else, he wants him all to himself and doesn't want to share him with anyone, but him to himself.

Just what will he do to make that happen? To make him look away from Zhan? To make him realize he doesn't love Zhan, just being attracted to him? That he is the right person for him and the only person who will make him happy.

How will he achieve that? Especially now that this guy had finally accepted to be with his beloved, how will he break them apart, even before they started this relationship? Just how? Wenhan asked himself and still couldn't find any right answers to that.

His mind was racing with so many trains of thought and didn't even realize he had started walking towards another area and not following Yibo. He sat down on a bench there and continued thinking about his crumbling world and unreciprocated love and didn't know when someone sat down beside him.

"Really? Are you just gonna sit down there and cry like a baby and not do something to the one that took away your man?" The voice resonated, making Wenhan actually realize he was crying and didn't know about that.

He looked up to know who owned the voice and found Yang Zi rolled her eyes and snorted. "You shouldn't be crying, you should be doing something fast, before that slut takes away what's yours and you will spend the rest of your miserable life crying, instead of getting into actions, now that you can," Yang added and looked at wenhan who had a confused look expression while looking at her.

Yang Zi also understood that look, she clicked her tongue and snorted again. "Is not something you can hide, you can hide it from anyone, but to an expert like me. I know you are in love with SeungYeon." She deadpanned and chuckled mockery, seeing the reaction she's dying to get.

"Stop exaggerating and leave me the fuck alone. SeungYeon is my friend and I can never have anything as such with him." Wenhan retorted, trying to deceive himself, forgetting he's talking to the bitch herself, that nothing goes unnoticed by her unless she doesn't want to put any interest in it.

Yang Zi snorted and crossed her legs and arms. "Says the one that's crying like a baby. Tell that to those who are blind, as for me, I am not blind enough not to see the pictures standing before me. I know you love SeungYeon and can do anything you can to get him, just as I can do anything I can to have Wang Yibo. But the point now is, are you going to let that man-whore take what's rightfully belongs to you? You don't want to do anything?"

"As I said, leave me the fuck alone! I don't know what you are talking about and I don't know what you mean either!" Wenhan furiously ventured and got up to leave, but halted when Yang Zi's words echoed in his ear.

"I guess you don't need my help in eliminating the one that can stop you from getting what you want." Yang Zi smirked when he saw him halt.

She continued, "Don't you want SeungYeon? Or you going to sit and watch that bitch, that slut that thinks the whole world should bow down before him, just because, he thinks he is beautiful, whereas, he is just a nobody, nothing but a common house boy, a slave in the Wang mansion."

She looked at Wenhan as he turned and could see he was interested. "Are you going to let him take SeungYeon from you? Will you let them be? Have you asked yourself, why did he suddenly accept his proposal after all these years of his rejections towards SeungYeon? Don't you think he just wants to take advantage of him? Wake up and act fast before he takes what rightfully belongs to you."