Fourty Seven

Slight smut ahead...

-------

*Two Weeks Later*

Things between SeungYeon and Wenhan were very difficult for them to patch up. Wenhan was adamantly ignoring and avoiding SeungYeon with all his might. Even though he was hurting, even when his heart yearned for his love, he couldn't take it that his best friend who he loved all his life blamed him for seduction. His virginity that he gave up that night to his best friend meant everything he saved for him. But now he was labelled as a seducer and couldn't take the shame of being labelled as one by his best friend. If he isn't appreciated and rather shamed, he will avoid seungyoon till his death. 

Meanwhile, SeungYeon couldn't help but feel guilty all the time Wenhan ignored him like he was a plague. He knows what he did that morning was wrong but it was just because of impulse. He had a terrible headache and hangover moreover his whole body was aching too and then when he realized how he messed up by sleeping with Wenhan he couldn't take it and under too much pressure he hurled out rubbish at him hurting him more than he could ever imagine. 

He never wanted any of this to happen. He was at fault but partially, Wenhan was too. When he saw that he was drunk he should have left him and not stuck around. If he wasn't there, none of this would have happened. He doesn't care anymore about anything that has happened but he is sure about one thing. He needs Wenhan in his life for sure. He can't afford to lose him too after zhan left him as his best friend. 

He needs him and Wenhan avoiding him is making him feel suffocated and dying on the inside. He doesn't know why he feels like he can't live a day without seeing Wenhan but he needs to see him and sought all this out. He can't keep avoiding him like this. He is his best friend for god's sake and he needs him now more than ever.

SeungYeon decides that this must end today. He will wait at the school gate for Wenhan to come and then he will confront him once and for all. Today they must seek out their differences and talk them out. He might not have been a good friend to him for this past week when he dated Zhan but now he must amend their friendship back to how they used to be, inseparable. 

Finally, classes ended in the evening and SeungYeon packed his things in a rush and ran out of the class in a hurry ignoring others who kept calling him. He didn't want to miss this opportunity today. He was the first to arrive at the gate and he waited near the shade where motorbikes were parked. From here he could see all the students coming towards the gate. He will see Wenhan too and when he does he will take him with him today whether by willingness or forcefully but he must come with him today. 

He kept waiting and an hour had already passed. He was sweating because it was hot and he was not used to waiting for someone but this was his best friend and he would do anything for him. He felt he had wronged him enough. He used him and still blames it on him. Just what kind of a friend is he? Why would he do that to his best friend who was more like a brother to him? He should've controlled himself and not ended up fucking everything up for himself and his best friend. 

He guesses the love he had for Zhan was way too much than he thought and seeing him all these weeks with his other best friend, Wang Yibo also made him hurt and happy, but he had to let him go. He deserves to be happy, that boy had suffered enough. And right now, it's also time to make up with his best friend and patch things up with him.

Everyone had already left And he still didn't see Wenhan. He thought that maybe he missed him when he was lost with the thoughts of Zhan and Wenhan already went home. He almost lost hope and was about to leave when he saw a glimpse of someone coming out. SeungYeon smiled when he saw it was his best friend but that smile left his lips when he saw who he was with.