Ninety [Final]

Xiao Zhan got to the bridge and ran towards the bridge where Yang Zi was standing holding Sree captive in her hold and tied up with ropes. Xiao Zhan's heartbroken seeing her daughter in such a condition. Her precious daughter is tied up like that. He tried moving towards her but Yang Zi yanked her back by her hair causing her to cry out in pain and zhan halted in his movements. 

"Don't hurt her, anymore. You asked me to come and I came. Now as per the deal, let her go, you can have me now. Please, Yang Zi, she is still a child and she doesn't need to be in between us. Let her go, please. I will do whatever you want."

Yang Zi rolled her eyes while pointing the gun at Zhan. She grinned mockery, "There was no deal between us. How do I know you came alone and didn't inform the police? I don't trust you, so I will kill her..."

"Believe me, I didn't. I swear on my daughter. I didn't even tell anyone where we were nor where I was going. Please let her go. Please she is innocent and she doesn't deserve this. I will do anything you say, just let her go please."

Yang Zi smirked devilishly, "You will do as I say, right? Then jump off this bridge right now! Do it or I will throw her from the bridge instead. I want to watch as your bones will be littered when you fall. Now, climb!" She ordered and glared at him with so much irritation.

Xiao Zhan looked down at the bride and trembled on seeing how far it was. He will before reaching the ground. He was hesitating and was thinking about what he should do. He knew there was no chance she would keep her side of the deal and let Sree go. He was still thinking when Yang Zi pulled Sree to the edge of the bridge. 

Yang Zi snarled, "What are you waiting for? Do it or I will throw her. Do it now! Die as my mum died. Your daughter will also live like an orphan after you die as I do. You are responsible for my mom's death so jump if you want your daughter to live."

"I will... Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I hate you with everything in me? It will be my pleasure to see you die and your bone crushed and shattered on the other side! Jump or I throw her!"

Xiao Zhan, without wasting any time was about to jump when someone came from nowhere and on looking at the person, he saw Mrs. Susa secretly coming behind Yang Zi. She signalled Zhan to keep his act on so Yang Zi will be distracted. She silently came behind Yang Zi and before Yang Zi could react, she snatched Sree and separated her from Yang Zi before pushing Yang Zi away but Yang Zi's foot slipped and instead of falling on the ground she fell off the bridge railing. 

Her hands went to hold Mrs. Susan's dress and she dragged her along with her. Mrs. Susan and Yang Zi were falling off the bridge when Xiao Zhan jumped towards them and reached in time and held Mrs. Susan's hand and tried to pull her up but Yang Zi was holding onto her leg and the weight was too much to hold.

With how Xiao Zhan jumped, he hit his stomach by the railing and splashed out blood from his mouth and noticed he was also bleeding but he cared less of that. Helping Mrs. Susan up was more important than anything now. He tried to pull her up, but the weight was heavier, causing his stomach to press further the railing and causing him to vomit more blood and also blood ooze out from his butt and was soaking the pants he was wearing. 

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, trying to swallow the pain he was feeling. He gnashed out, "Mother... don't let go. I... will... pull you up please don't let go of my hand..."

Xiao Zhan was trying his best to hold her but the weight was getting too much and he couldn't pull them up alone. His hands were getting sweaty and slippery which was making it more difficult to hold them both together. "Zhan, my son, forgive this incompetent mother of yours, for all the pain I have inflicted on you for jealousy I had towards your father for marrying your mother." Mrs. Susan smiled with tears on seeing Xiao Zhan's questionable eyes on him.