Sixty Eight

Dylan drove out of his compound and drove around the whole estate, thinking he would find Xiao Zhan, but he still couldn't find him. He drove out of the estate, heading to the Wang mansion with his eyes looking everywhere while driving to know if he would see Zhan. During his drive, his tears continued making their way down and his chest rapidly beat in fear, blaming himself for being responsible for why Zhan left. 

What will he tell Wang Yibo? Where will he even tell him Xiao Zhan had gone? Won't Wang Yibo strangle him? Won't that break Wang Yibo? He is already dying slowly thinking of Xiao Zhan's whereabouts and can imagine how terrible Wang Yibo will feel when this news is given to him. How can Chen do this to him? How could he be so selfish to be responsible for Zhan's disappearance? Why will he tell him of his feelings for him in the first place? 

Doesn't he know that will trigger Zhan since he knows the kind of person Xiao Zhan was and might be feeling he will become an obstacle to their relationship, especially when he told him; 'he is the reason why he couldn't love him' how dare he say such to a pregnant man? And now, he is gone because of him and he thinks this relationship between them will work? Does he think he will forgive him if anything happened to Zhan? He should better pray they find Zhan without a scratch or he will do something he will regret.

"Zhan, where are you? Why would you leave Yibo? Don't you love him anymore? Can't you see he will feel terrible if he hears this? Zhan, I'm already in pain. Please come back. Come back to us." Dylan cried silently while driving as fast as he could, hoping to see Zhan at Mr. Wang's gate, but on getting there, something else greets him. 

Dylan can see that the wedding is going on and he wondered whose wedding it was, but his blood boiled when he saw men dragging Wang Yibo inside the car, making his hold on his steering wheel turn green. "What the hell? A wedding? How can this woman do this to her son? Was this why she restricted his movement? To have him marry Yang Zi, after knowing her son impregnated another person, the person he loves. How could this woman be this wicked? How will Zhan take this? Won't this kill him? I know she is a devil, but I never knew she would become a monster as well. This is sad ..." 

Dylan thought while shaking his head with his tears rolling down. He sat inside his car and made sure the family left before he climbed out of his car and rushed to the gatekeeper who was about to close the gate. He pleaded with him to give him the address where the wedding is held and since the gatekeeper knows him, he gave a nod at last and told him the venue.

Dylan thanked him and left, driving back home while calling Wang Yibo's friends he also finds out they knew this morning already and was about to call to tell him. Dylan told them of the latter Zhan left for him and they all agreed to meet at the reception ground and find a way to sneak out Yibo. Dylan got home and pushed the door open and found Chen sleeping with dried tears in his eyes. 

It happened that the maids pleaded with Chen to eat something but Chen refused and continued crying. Suzy, Dylan's chief cook came and consoled him since they all love him and would be happy to have him as their young master's wife. Suzy and the rest succeeded in calming him down a bit, but Chen told them he will eat once Dylan comes back. 

They brought him back inside and had him sit on the long couch but Chen continued crying and cried himself to sleep. How Dylan pushed the door open startled him and made him jerk up in fear. Dylan glared at him and without saying anything or even caring about his existence, he hissed at him and started going upstairs.

Chen got up and followed him behind. "Baby... Baby, please, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Chen pleaded while running after Dylan. Dylan got to his room and was about to close his door, but Chen put his hand and leg, getting the hit instead. He whimpered in so much pain, biting his lower lips to suck in the burning pain and yet, Dylan cared less of what he did to his boyfriend now.