Fourty Three⚠️

Smut warning and it is full of sin, so minors can skip this chapter, please...
---------------------------------------------->

While going, Wang Yibo's lips never left Xiao Zhan down, biting and sucking him and reaching the bed, Wang Yibo gently laid Zhan on the bed and hovered over him. "Don't beg me to stop, because I will not, I will make you scream my name tonight and let you understand how much I've longed and wish to have you..."

Xiao Zhan gasped in fear and excitement. He kept wondering if this happening is true? Is he going to have this dirty love moment with his Boo? This dream is too good to become a reality, but seriously, if this is a dream, then, Xiao Zhan doesn't think he will want to wake up at all he would love to stay here and remain here his love, his boo, his everything. 

With that thought, Xiao Zhan smiled hearing that from his Boo and shyly covered his face. "Make me your Boo, show me that I wasn't the only one longing for you. Claim me and make me yours forever tonight. Make us one."

Wang Yibo's beast seemed to be awoken to hear that melodious lewd voice of his Zhanzhan, he attacked his lips immediately, kissing Zhan passionately, pouring all his feelings in the kiss, showing him how much his words affect his mindset and he might devour him soon. 

Xiao tried to follow his movements and kiss him back. Their kiss turns ferocious and sloppy while Wang Yibo's hand roaming around Xiao Zhan's body, caressing, squeezing and gently feeling the soft skin, making him feel the fire running through his blood. 

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan who had never felt such sensations before feels himself in heaven, his fingers on Wang Yibo's back, digging his nails there, making invisible marks with his hands softly smooching Wang Yibo's hair in anticipation. Wang Yibo's mere touch was igniting a fire in him. He wanted more of his Boo, his touches, his kisses and his everything.

"Urgh, Yibo...my BoBo...please mark me...Nrhh... more...mark me as yours. Claim me as you said...I want to belong to you... Urgh... nobody else...Argh!" Xiao Zhan moaned, his head buried on the pillow, his eyes rolling, feeling this enthusiastic moment.

Wang Yibo tasted his warm mouth and didn't think he would get enough of it, but seeing Zhan breathless, he broke the kiss and trailed his lips down to Zhan's neck nibbling and licking every inch of his skin his lips came across. Marking every inch of his body as his. Soon, he trailed it down, going to the two beautiful buds standing erect on his chest. 

Wang Yibo takes one bud in his mouth and starts sucking and biting it, while his other hand twisting and squeezes the other bud. Imposing so much pleasure on Xiao Zhan that he growled, "Ooh Boo...Urgh....." 

Xiao Zhan groans from the pleasure he feels when Yibo sucks and plays with his nipples. This is all so new to him yet, it felt so good. This pleasure and this feeling in his stomach are all so new for him, that he doesn't even know how to pleasure his Boo and make him feel this same sensation he is getting, he can only squeeze Wang Yibo's exposed ass.

Wang Yibo invented so much pleasure to the nipple in his mouth and kissed Zhan's chest before taking the other nipple in his mouth and starting sucking it while playing with the other he just sucked. It's all red and swollen from his biting and sucking. "Fuck! You taste so good like I am tasting nectar. I wish one day you will carry my seeds and this breast of yours will be filled with milk for our kids..."

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened hearing such dirty talk and at the same time happy, his eyes filled with tears hearing his confession about having kids with him. He feels on cloud nine right now. His heart thumps so hard and fast from all the pleasure Yibo is giving him and this confession makes it hard for him to breathe. Will he be able to bear his baby? Xiao Zhan wondered, but won't that be his death? Because, Mrs. Susan will kill him before letting that happen- Xiao Zhan sadly thought, but yet smiled looking at his Boo.