Thirty Three

Xiao Zhan rushed inside his room with anger, he cried and lamented in so much pain and bitterness. But remembering he had a date with his boyfriend, he quickly went inside the bathroom, freshened up. He came out and looked at those clothes he never had the chance to wear. The clothes Mr. Wang had bought for him but hasn't had the chance to wear them to any occasion. 

He put one on and looked at his reflection in the mirror, seeing how sad and teary his eyes looked. He wiped his tears and forced a smile, trying to forget what Wang Yibo said to him just now, but he still couldn't get it out of his mind that he started crying again. 

"Each time I wonder if you will ever remember your promises to me? Will you ever look at me the way you used to? Will you ever love me boo? Why can't I forget about you? Why can't I get over you? Why are you hurting me more than anything in the world? I feel pain whenever your mum maltreats me, but the pain I feel whenever you say those words to me hurts me more! What will I do for you to know I yearn for your love Yibo? What else is left to be done? It hurts so much boo, it hurts me to know you will never belong to me...." Xiao Zhan cried again, ruining his face while thinking of Wang Yibo's words towards him.

He finally wiped his face and added a little bit of touch to his face. He smiled looking at himself, wishing he's going out on his first date with the man he wished to be with, but unfortunately, he is not the one.

"SeungYeon deserves the best, it's time I tried to love him, let me give him my love instead and stop believing Yibo will ever love me." Xiao Zhan said to himself and again, forced another smile. He styled his hair a bit, trying to look good.

*Ring" *Ring*

The ringing of his phone made him stop what he was doing and go to pick up his call. Seeing the caller SeungYeon, he clicked and answered his call. "Hello, Yeon..."

"Hello, babe, are you ready?"  SeungYeon asked from the other line, and Xiao Zhan seemed to notice how nervous he sounded.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I will be with you, just text me the address.."

"Come on, babe, there's a car waiting outside for you. I'm waiting for your love, don't keep me waiting... Please...." SeungYeon pleaded, trying to act sweet and cute, and he smiled when he heard Zhan chuckle.

"Alright love, I will be with you..."

"What did you just call me... please, call me that again..."

"Love... are you happy now..." 

"Oh. My stomach is chumming with happiness... I'm waiting for you, baby..." 

Xiao Zhan chuckled, smiling after the call ended. He looked at himself again in that mirror and heaved a long sigh. He walked out of his room and found Wang Yibo walking towards the hallway of their rooms. Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan all dressed up, looking so beautiful that he drooled over him, but can't imagine him leaving the house looking so sexy.