Sixteen

***************

At Wang Mansion

***************

Wang Yibo, left after eating his food, his eyes side glancing at Xiao Zhan who was kneeling while he was having his dinner with his mother, feeling guilty with his guilty conscience eating him up and blaming him for what he has caused for the boy he doesn't even know what he's feeling for him anymore. He could remember he made a promise to him in the past, but that was child's play, like, was he expecting him to marry a man like himself? That will be ridiculous. 

Then, what happens to his father's reputation? His father's lineage? How will he be able to provide the next heir for their family? Hell no, he can't marry Xiao Zhan, he might have something inside his heart for him, but that can't be love, right? Nothing can happen between both of them, maybe, playing and having fun with him might be enough, as for the rest, is a no, Wang Yibo thought, his mind chaotic situation while thinking of what he might've developed for their house boy. Could this be love? Or did he want to have fun with him like he did with others, and nothing attached to it?

Wang Yibo tsked, "What am I even thinking? I'm being ridiculous right now. But, my heart hurts seeing mother treating him like she was doing back there. Did I love him? Should I love him? But, why am I feeling insecure and restless seeing him with someone else, or hearing my friends thinking of making advances for him? Wang Yibo, what did you want with this boy?" 

Wang Yibo cautioned himself, his heart wants the boy, but his mind is saying otherwise and added to his mother, he doesn't think he can ever have anything to do with Xiao Zhan. But why does seeing him with Dylan Wang hurts him so much and makes him possessive and jealous? 

Why is whenever he hears anyone talking about going after Xiao Zhan, he will feel like killing that person? What does that suppose to mean? Is it love or just want to taste him too? Wang Yibo is still asking himself with no one to answer those questions, but himself.

Wang Yibo checked the time and found out it's getting to midnight and remembered that Xiao Zhan hadn't eaten anything. He overheard his father asking about Xiao Zhan which made him so annoyed but just chose to let it slide since he wasn't even sure of his accusations towards his father and Xiao Zhan. 

He waited for everyone to go to bed before he finally walked downstairs and went inside the kitchen. He checked the fridge and saw some leftovers. He guessed, they must be the food Xiao Zhan wanted to eat earlier, but his mother refused him. He reheated the food and took it up, going towards Xiao Zhan's room.

All Wang Yibo's intentions and thoughts were to wake Xiao Zhan up and have him eat the food before he gets sick. And with those thoughts in mind, he opened the door like the room belongs to him and walked inside, turning, he met Xiao Zhan half-naked, his chest and stomach all revealing, his long legs gracefully displayed for him as if the other deliberately exposed it for him to see. 

Wang Yibo gulped down, his eyes focused on those exposed places, his saliva almost dripping out from the corners of his mouth seeing such temptation.

Xiao Zhan turned and found out it was Wang Yibo that barged inside his room without knocking jolted up in fear, his body trembling on seeing the prey eyes of Wang Yibo on his body. He doesn't even know what to say or what he wants from him, but seeing what he carried in his hand, he mumbled, "Y-Yibo!" 

He called out, "What do you want in my room?" He asked, almost incoherently, that Wang Yibo didn't hear him at all Wang Yibo has lost his mind already, seeing his body.

Xiao Zhan walked backwards as Wang Yibo walked forward, his eyes lustfully staring at his body that Xiao Zhan breathing became laboured while walking backwards, trying to avoid the approaching Wang Yibo.