"Mhm..."

Just blow out the candles
Oh, how the tables they've turned
You don't play with fire
Unless you wanna get burned
You wanna get burned
(Wanna get burned
Wanna, wanna get burned)

Ohio's psychotic laughter filled the ever so silent room. He caught a trade-worthy state and the first to leave. Georgia and South Carolina. Soldiers took concerned glances at each other before going back to their stone-cold faces. Virginia would kill him. Ohio knew it.

Did he care?

Heavens no.

Well... Maybe a little.

Something's just so crazy
Things you'll never know
There's always that I would maybe
That keeps stringing you along

Despite how badly he may have hurt them he still won. The union had a guaranteed win now. It was only a matter of time before the confederacy would fall. Losing cities like Savanah and Charleston would destroy their economy. Not that it was any good anyway. "S-Sir." A young voice said.

"What is it? I don't have all day?!" Ohio replied sharply. Causing the new soldier to flinch. Ohio noticed, not intending to scare the young man. Granted he couldn't care less if he had.

"Ummm... I have a letter. From Washington. They want any prisoners of higher class to be brought there."

Ohio nodded and ordered for the injured states and cities to be taken to D.C immediately for treatment. "I'll go with them. But a little later. There's one last stop I need to make." He turned to a much older soldier. "Set a course for Vicksburg. We have a flower boy to catch."

'Cause I am capable of everything you can see

But now I want to change

Mississippi limped past countless buildings and bodies around him. That Ohio shot him in the leg. He couldn't run. He needed to. Yet he couldn't just leave his state in ruins. His leg hurt too much to even try. Mississippi didn't want to die like Georgia had. At least not at the hands of an Ohioan who seriously needs to go to a mental institution.

As if his body was working against him, his eyes grew weary. He persisted on. He lost Ohio in the flames and cannons of his war-torn city. His beloved city... His one good leg finally gave out on him, and Mississippi tumbled to the ground. He mumbled faint prayers before passing out.

Ohio found his body a few moments later. "Weak." The buck-eyed state muttered. He hopped off his horse and picked up Mississippi. Shortly after tossing him on the back of his steed as if he was a sack of potatoes. "Welp... To Washington again."

Just blow out the candles
Oh, little boy, when will you learn?
You don't play with fire
Unless you wanna get burned
Wanna get burned

"Commander. We have news about your brother." A soldier said, urgently barging into Alabama's office. Alabama grinned, it's been way too long since he's heard any word from him. Of course, Alabama sent him letters, he just never got a response... Unfortunately.

"Well go on. Read it to me." The soldier gulped and opened the letter. Then he began to read.

'Dear Rebel scum- I mean Alabama,

I'd just thought you should know about your brother's capture! It's a great success huh? Well. Not for you, but for me I could not be happier! We will not harm him, at least for now. And D.C already subjected Mass to tend his wounds. Oh. Did I mention shooting him? Just once in the leg, nothing too bad.