"Oh please, Den! I saw the way you looked at him. And the way he looks at you! He's totally into you. Plus, he's a good kid."

"Exactly," Aiden said, taking a sip.

"Huh?"

"He's a good kid. He's too good and has an innocent soul. It's like you said, Ian. I can't ruin anyone else. The plot is still the same. I like him, very much, but I can't do this to him."

Ian looked at him in awe. "You don't like him, you idiot. You love him! You're head over heels for him. Look at you!" Ian slapped his bicep, but Aiden didn't react and took another sip.

"Come on, let's finish this so I can go deal with the other company." He stood up and went to the laptop.

Ian looked at him for a couple of seconds and did the same. "I know the plot is the same, but he is already in love, Den. You're gonna hurt him like this as well. At least talk to him. Not facing the problem won't solve it."

"I know. That's why this project is having difficulty right now." He pointed at the program he was fixing.

Ian snorted, shaking his head. "Cheesy as ever."

After that, they were drowned in their own heads with lines over lines of coding.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Edwin was dancing at the school with Brad. The older guy had asked him to work on a choreography with him, something they had to perform at a show later on, and he had agreed cos he had nothing against it. While they were taking a break, Joe came by.

"So, is the CEO insisting on the rumor still?" Brad asked as they sat to have a drink.

"Yeah, I don't even know where this whole thing suddenly came from. They never forced rumors on the artists before. Man, you should've seen Den. He was as angry as when he found out about me and Ian. And you know he rarely gets that angry!" Joe answered while gesturing with his hands.

"What did Aiden get angry for?" Edwin asked upon hearing his name.

"The publicity rumor?" Joe lifted an eyebrow at him.

"What rumor?" Edwin felt dumbfounded.

"Really? You don't know about it?" Brad asked, surprised. "His label is forcing him to be involved with an actress in a fake dating situation."

"WHAT?! Why would they want that?!" Edwin's blood was boiling.

"Dunno, but he says he won't do it, and he's actually this close to leaving the company altogether. If he leaves, I'll leave with him. The new CEO can be a piece of shit sometimes. He even had me editing some rookie producer's songs for fucking free!" Joe paused. "But you really didn't know? I thought you guys were close."

"Apparently not!" Edwin's tone was bitter.

Brad patted his shoulder. "He's just having a rough week, Edwin. He'll come around. He tends to lock himself away when he's stressed. You should know him by now."

Edwin couldn't help getting slightly worried. The singer didn't have a good reputation for staying at home alone, so he decided to check on him. When he got there, he rang the bell, but no one answered. He rang it a couple more times, but nothing happened. He got worried but didn't want to just enter the passcode, so he decided to call him first. As soon as he dialed the number, the elevator door opened and Aiden came out of it, holding his phone in his hand, looking at the screen. His phone was ringing, and he was about to answer when he saw the person who was calling him standing in front of his door. There was a middle-aged woman behind him as well, but Edwin thought she was just from the other apartment.