'Hey Ian, you free tonight?' He texted.

'Yeah.'

'Can I come to your place? There's something I wanna tell you.'

'Sure. I'll be home at 8. Come whenever.'

'I'll be there around 9.'

He got home at 7 and took a shower. When he got out, he noticed Joe had come too.

"Yo Joe, can you come sit a bit? I have something to tell you."

"Sure bro, what's up?"

"I... I'm gonna ask Ian out."

Joe.exe stopped working upon hearing that.

"Hello? Earth to Joe! Did you hear what I said?" Aiden waved his hand in front of him.

"Yeah yeah... So you like him?!"

"I love him, man! I'm so madly in love with him! I just don't know what I'll do if he rejects me."

"Well, I hope he won't. He's touchy with everyone, so I can't really tell if he likes you back or not."

"Yeah....... about that! I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES IT TO OTHERS."

"Woah, dude! Being jealous and possessive already?!" Joe teased him.

Aiden pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

Aiden was at Ian's door at 8:30 but didn't dare to ring the bell until around 9. after finally gathering his courage and following a smiley and welcoming Ian inside, he sat them both on the comfy couch, looking directly into Ian's eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" Ian was nervous, which was so unlike him, but Aiden didn't look away.

"Ian, you know I love you, right? You're very dear to me and I..." He paused, not sure how to say it. He had never confessed before.

"You what?!" Ian asked him with a curious and concerned look.

"Before I say that, I want you to promise me something." Aiden said, grabbing Ian's hands and squeezing them.

"O...k..."

"I'm gonna ask you something. You have to promise me to answer after thinking it through, and if it's a no, it won't ruin what we have."

"You're scaring me!" Ian frowned. "But okay, I promise." And he squeezed Aiden's hands back.

"Ian, I said I love you, right? I don't love you as just a friend. I'm in love with you. I'm madly and deeply in love with you and I'd be happy if you-"

"WHAT?" Ian screamed, letting go of his hands and jumping up.

"What?!" Aiden panicked and asked back.

"You're in... love with me? Like, really in love? With me?"

Aiden nodded in confusion.

"Since when?!"

"Um, since going to the competition?" Aiden didn't know where this was going and he was scared. Literally.

"What the fuck, man?! I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember and have been trying hard to hide it or suppress it, and now you're telling me you've felt the same all this time? Are we fucking stupid or something?!" Ian said with his jaw open, laughing in the middle of his talk nervously.

They both looked at each other in silence for a few moments before full-on bursting out into laughter at what they both had just found out. This was how dynamic they were. Always a crazy situation, always hyper, and always adventurous. In one word, it was always FUN.

Aiden didn't know at what point he had stood up and pulled Ian in for a kiss but he only realized it after they had separated and were staring at each other with his hands on Ian's waist and the other's brushing Aiden's hair strands out of his face.

"So, will you be my boyfriend, mister?"

"Of course, Mr. Evans. Would be my honor."

Aiden kissed him again shortly but wanted to stop before things got complicated. By things, he meant his boy downstairs, who was aching for Ian's attention. But he didn't want to jump into sex just after their confession, because he didn't want to make Ian uncomfortable. Just as he was about to put some distance between them, Ian grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him flush against his body.

"Where do you think you're going?! I've been waiting for this for too long. I'm afraid you're gonna have to fuck me tonight, Mr. Evans." Ian said playfully and licked his lips.

Aiden looked at him in awe and soon that turned into pure lust as he picked Ian up by his thighs and pressed him against the wall.

"My pleasure, Mr. sunshine. How would you like it to be? I could do anything you want since you've been fantasizing about it enough already." He smirked at the boy in his hold.

Ian let a low moan escape his mouth at the friction between their crotches and bit on his lower lip.

"I'll let you decide for now and then I'll tell you whether it lived up to my fantasies or not." Ian was sassy. Just like Aiden. Sometimes even more. And he was a hell of a tease. Again, just like Aiden.

Together they were like fire and ice. Both able to destroy the other by their choice of words and actions but at the same time, melt into each other.

DeleteCreated with Sketch.

"So you guys are dating now?! How did we not notice this before?" Finn asked, surprised when the new couple announced their relationship to their friends.

"They both are always touchy and throw nicknames at everyone. How could we know?!" Max exaggerated.

Aiden snorted, "Please! We're all always touchy and throw nicknames at each other. Don't try to Bold us!"

"He's not wrong," Brad stated. "And I kinda knew."

"WHAT?!" they all screamed, including the couple.

"How?! How can YOU notice!!" Finn mocked him and Brad lifted an eyebrow at him, smiling.

"Well, they both were always throwing weird looks at each other while the other wasn't looking. It was kind of obvious. I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time now."

Finn sighed. "We're really doomed if you have noticed and we haven't. You're supposed to be the ignorant one."

"Big bro is actually very observant and intelligent, thank you very much. Don't blame him for your own stupidity." Joe said.

"Oh? And did you, the oh-so-smart best friend, know about this? I mean, before he tells you." Finn spat back and Joe became sulky and went back to his game with Max.