He had ended the call with a 'see ya' but he had gone back to the dreamland. Edwin didn't know whether he had to make him wake up or not, but decided to let him be cos he had learned if something important was up, the other would act super responsible toward it. So it must have been a casual thing.

One hour later, the bell rang, and Aiden didn't even flinch. Edwin opened the door and was met with 3 guys. The exact ones that visited him at the hospital.

"Edwin? What are you doing here?!" Brad asked while walking inside.

"I'm staying here for a week. Long story."

Brad nodded.

"Where is the bunny?"

Edwin raised his eyebrow at the nickname Finn had used but decided not to comment on it. "Asleep. Actually, more like passed out."

"That sounds just like him. Tiring himself to the point of actual death." Finn grumbled before walking into the living room and the Couch.

Max just said a quick hi, looked at him with an unreadable expression, and followed the other two inside.

"Denny, wake up." Finn said nicely. Aiden still didn't flinch.

"Aiden, come on. I have bourbon with me." Brad tried to trick him.

"I'd kill for a sip, but my doctor is right there and he's scary." A very sleepy, hoarse voice giggled, still not moving an inch.

"Fuck this shit. Wake up already! I ditched my class to be able to see your stupid face today." A whining Max said while spanking his brother hard.

Aiden yelped at the hit but remained the same. "I want to, but I can't move my body. It doesn't listen to me."

"That's what you get for not taking proper care of it. You'll die out of exhaustion at this point." Finn said.

"Brad, help him stand up and take him for a shower while I cook something."

Brad took Aiden's body and made him stand up in one go, actually carrying his whole weight while grabbing him by the shoulder and leading him to the bathroom.

"Does this happen often?" Edwin asked after sitting down in the kitchen chair. Max went to the bedroom after the two.

Finn looked in the bedroom's direction. "Yeah... he always overworks himself. He actually had a near-death experience due to it. Ian found him cold on the floor of his studio. Thank god he doesn't have the company's work on his shoulders anymore."

"Ian? The one who hates tomatoes?"

Finn looked at him, surprised. "How do you know that?!"

"He told me once. I have a good memory so..."

"Yeah, the one who hates tomatoes." He chuckled. "He can give some parts of the job to others in order to have some time to rest, but he likes to do it all himself. It's not perfect otherwise, he says." The chef continued.

Vincent came out of the studio due to the new voices he was hearing. He earned himself a questioning look from Finn, but the other didn't say anything about it.

That was when Brad rushed to the kitchen, taking a glass, filling it with water, and taking a bottle of pill out of one of the cabinets. While he was at it, Finn asked in a panicked tone, "What's going on?"

"He threw up." Brad replied and ran back to the bedroom.

It shocked Edwin and Vincent. They didn't know what was going on, and Edwin couldn't recall anything related to this in Aiden's folder. So they rushed to the bathroom. Max had closed the curtains, but they could hear Aiden throwing up again and again and coughing roughly in between.