En Family x reader (Requested)

__m_ari__

-

"This was a weird suggestion... Why did En bring this up...?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Yeah, it was. Though, I'm excited! Don't worry, if someone looks at you weirdly, I'll punch them! Are you excited, Senpai?" Noi looked at Shin.

"I'm fine. Maybe a bit of swimming or sleeping on a chair would be enough for me." He responded.

"It was hot today. Besides, you need to get out of your room every once in a while. Bringing everyone can make for some family bonding, right?" En softly chopped (Y/n)'s head.

"Nyah!" Kikurage said.

"How did I get caught in this mess...?" Fujita muttered.

"I haven't been to the beach in a long time!" Ebisu cheered.

"Oh, right... Her..." Fujita sighed softly.

The servant was driving the car, and was silent, though, seemed to be listening in on some conversations.

-

"Okay! Let's change into out swimsuits in the bathrooms!" Chota said, pointing to the small building.

"Well, will we have to wait for everyone when we're done?" Noi questioned.

"Yeah. So change fast." En responded.

"That's a bit unfortunate." (Y/n) mumbled. She sighed softly.

-

"You look good, Senpai!" Noi said, grinning with closed eyes.

"I don't know if I should say you look good, or to say if you look just as idiotic as me." Shin responded.

"It's hot!" Fujita went in the shade.

"Two people are missing. Where are (Y/n) and Ebisu?" Chota questioned.

"Come on! Let's go!" Ebisu pulled (Y/n) out of the building.

"It's too embarrassing!" She said.

"It's fine! Just stay close to us, and you'll be okay." Noi responded. She smiled softly before taking (Y/n)'s mask off.

"You won't be needing that for the day." En said.

"Nyah!"

(Y/n) pulled her short sleeved jacket closer.

Chota sighed softly.

"Well, what should we do first? Get in the water, or chill around, or get some stuff to eat?" He questioned.

"I'll sleep under one of those large umbrellas." Shin said.

"They're parasols, Senpai." Noi responded before she looked forward. "I'll get something to eat!"

"Right. I'll sleep under those." Shin spoke and stuffed his hands in the pockets of his swimming trunks. En nodded.

"I'll be in the water. I'm sure Kikurage would like that, too." The male looked at the pink fluff ball. She had her tongue hanging out, as always.

"Then, I'll come with!" Chota said. En mentally rolled his eyes.

"I'm building a sand castle!" Ebisu said.

"Fujita, you should go with her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." En said.

"Just when I thought this was my ticket to get away from her..." Fujita sighed softly.